INTRODUCING HIM

Shekhawat industries, Jaipur, Rajasthan.......

                   The building today was unusually quite, each and every person inside the building was focused on their respective works, it was calm or more like the CALM BEFORE STORM

                   The building today was unusually quite, each and every person inside the building was focused on their respective works, it was calm or more like the CALM BEFORE STORM. Today was the day of regular inspection by the owners and the devil himself was coming for the inspection.

                       "He is here, He is here" one of their employe screamed while running inside the building everyone just stood still, girls prepare themselves for looking more presentable meanwhile boys focused on their work to look more efficient.

                        A brand new THAR stopped outside the building with two SUVs behind it. Two gaurds came and stand either side of the driving seat of thar. A man in his twenties came out in all his Glory wearing a two piece black suit with white shirt looking devilishly handsome a lion tattoo displaying his personality incarved in his finger, with his Greek god like personality screaming Power. He was none other than the crown prince of Rajasthan RUDRAANG PRATAP SINGH SHEKHAWAT.

                    At the mere age of 13 he started to execute his own buisness planes and hence today at the age 24 he owns many industries factories in every sector possible and hence is known as THE BUISNESS KING OF INDIA. His name screams power his aura roars authority, some calls him devil in disguise while some calls him the Demon himself But the people who knows him personally knows what a marvelous personality he is. The last thing any one would want to be is the captive of his anger

                Rudraang entered inside the building with a face void of any expression, he straight went for the inspection of each and every corner of the industry. As he was walking the head manager Mr.Rao came to greet him" Good morning sir, it's a pleasure to have you here today" . "Hmm, Mr. Rao all the essential files should be present in my desk within 10." Rudraang said with a voice full of authority. " Sure sir." Mr. Rao replied a bit nervous.
One hour later when he was done inspecting every thing and file on his own he called for a immediate meeting every person was scared would be an understatement they were terrified as what's the matter and whose gonna be the victim of Satan's anger.

                         Every head of each department were present inside the meeting room with a pindrop silence and devil seatting in front of them in all his Glory. "Mr. Roy may I ask what was the total profit our textiles got in last 6 months" Rudraang asked in his dangerous yet calm voice. Mr. Roy who was sweating profusely replied in am meek tone " A total profit of 40% sir". Truthfully as he knows what would be the consequences of lying to him as he can catch any lie within seconds. Rudraang again asked in his same dangerously calm voice " then why is there entry of only 35%. ". Now everyone present in the meeting room was just praying to their gods to save them. Mr. Roy started to stutter" si..si...sir....ac..ac......actually.." then suddenly he started sobbing and begging for his life. "Do you really think I would spare you by your this silly acting Roy" saying so Rudraang stood up from his chair and went towards him glaring with his intence gaze he said in a roaring voice which can give any one shivers "Rana, I want each and every penny of my profit back and this men here should learn a perfect lesson to never backstabbing me" Rana his right hand men came immediately and bowed in front of him " jo aagya chote Hukum".  ( As you say my lord). With that he left the meeting room and the building and made his way towards his home....The Royal Palace of Jaipur.