Wounded heart

"We are here, sir," came the Grab driver's voice.

Chay turned to his right and yes they are indeed at the main house. He was about to get out before a voice interrupted him.

"Sir, I don't know really what happened and sorry if you think I am being nosy. I have seen loads of stuff, so as a fellow stranger, I would like to say stay strong, it is just a bad day, not a bad life. This shall pass too," the driver said with a smile.

Chay returned the smile and exited the car with his suitcase.

The bodyguards greeted him and Chay smiled at them in return. Chay has always been a sweet kid, despite going through a shitty situation, he will never take it out on another person.

"Chay?', came Porsche's voice.

"Hia," Chay tried to smile. He hugged his brother so tightly and grabbed his shirt. Chay controlled himself from breaking down. He has managed to straighten himself in the car but his eyes are still puffy and red.

Porsche pulled from the hug and held Chay's face gently.

"Is everything alright? You look tired and what is wrong with your eyes? Did you cry? Did Kimhan say anything?", Porsche asked and rubbed Chay's cheek gently.

"No!, I mean, I actually slept in the cupboard because I wanted to surprise P'Kim. Unfortunately, it got really late, I was so tired plus the jet lag, so I slept in the cupboard.

"P'Kim found me in the morning, he doesn't know about my arrival till this morning. He has an important meeting, so I left early because I want to spend my time with my sweet Hia", Chay smiled and pulled his brother into a bear hug.

"P'Kim insisted to send me off but I actually cried because my surprise failed. So, he calmed me down and comforted me and he was already late for his meeting. He suggested that we go to the main house in the evening but I really wanted to see you, so here I am", Chay said and tighten his hold on Porsche's shoulder.

"Chay, you know you can tell me anything, right? I am your Hia, Chay. I always want the best for you. Please tell me what happened at the apartment. This is not the Chay I know. I can see sadness in those eyes, I didn't drop you at Kimhan's place like this. You were so happy and excited to meet Kimhan. Did he say something? Something must have happened, there is no way you are like this because of a failed surprise, Porsche said seriously.

"Hia, believe me or not but that is the truth. Can I go to my room? I want to freshen up", Chay said.

Porsche sighed and moved aside so Chay can go to his room.

Chay's body is too tired and his head hurts. All Chay wants to do is curl up in his bed and sleep the pain away. 

Chay finally arrived at his room. He locked the door. He went inside the bathroom, open the shower, let the water run and he drenched in the cold water with his clothes on. Chay started to sob loudly. His legs finally gave up and he dropped to his knees and cried. He pulled his hair and hit his face.

"Stupid, stupid. Porchay Kittisawasd, you are indeed one stupid person. True love, damn right. He is not in love with you, he is in love with the idea of you. He just wants an innocent boyfriend who forgives him every time he messed up. He is not even feeling guilty, he cried because he got caught, he never expects that you will arrive early. Look the way he fucked her, there is no ounce of guilt and he has done it before, this is not even his first time cheating on you. Who knows, maybe he cheated on you while you were still dating. Chay cried till he has no tears left. He shut the shower, changed into his pyjamas and lay on his bed.