Bleeding heart

Kim slowly opened his eyes to the blaring of his alarm. He grunted and tried to move but felt a pair of arms gripping him tight.

 He grunted and tried to move but felt a pair of arms gripping him tight

Kim removed the hands away and took his phone. The time shows it is 8 a.m, well, he had at least 5 hours of sleep, much better than his previous night. He seriously needs to schedule his flings time because he needs his sleep. He is surely going to look tired if he kept on losing his sleeping time all because he cannot keep it in his pants.

The woman rolled over and pressed her body near Kim's naked one. She left lazy kisses around Kim's shoulder and her hands wander around Kim's naked back.

She then nibbled his ear and whispered seductively, "Are you up for another round?".

Kim looked at her, went near her ear and said "No!".

"Now, get out, I have an important meeting", Kim dismisses the woman like she is nothing.

The woman quickly get out of bed and dressed up.

"Well, you know who to call when you feel lonely", she tried to seduce him.

"No thank you, I don't fuck the same woman twice. You can leave now", Kim said darkly.

"Oh yeah, if you dare to open up about this to anyone, just know you won't be breathing again, I am not even kidding. Zip it", Kim warned the woman.

She nodded her head and quickly left.

Kim sighed and closed his eyes. 

He went into his large bathroom, he took a warm bath. He changed his clothes. 

He sat on the bed and grimaced when he noticed the dirty bedsheets, he seriously need to hire someone to clean his room.

He took his phone from his bedside table, his lock screen is the photo of him and his boyfriend, Porchay. It was their first photo as official boyfriends, you can see that Chay was still camera shy whereas Kimhan was in his playful self. Kim usually feels like he is like a kid whenever he is near his boyfriend. He misses his sweet angel so much. He hates what he has become.

 He hates what he has become

Suddenly his phone vibrated. It is his brother, Kinn.

Kim scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. Why is his brother even calling him this early? Furthermore, they have a meeting later. Kim picked up the call with confusion.