Prologue

Goa:

"And we're done guys!! It's a wrap"

Cheers and whistles reverberated the place.

"So looks like you'll finally get your beauty sleep, Champ"

Hearing the voice and smiling like a chesire cat (which was quite a rare occurrence) was Rohit, the Head of The Content Writing Department of "BrandStorm" advertisement agency.

Always regarded as a man of few words, the guy was known for his professionalism, and perfectionist tendencies.

Being the head he is known for asking retakes even when the director was content with the final footage.

"Yeah finally after a week we're done with this project" he said to Ishita, his best friend, who was also his assistant, while putting his arms around her.

"Well.. no offence Rohit, but the shoot would have been over two days prior if only you hadn't so adamant about the final shot"

"Seriously?? Are we still arguing about it? You and I both know that I'm very particular about the projects that we do, and it was final shot, the shot which will be the ultimate point in which the customer is either impressed with the ad or is cursing it, and it needs to be perfect"

"Alright fine I get it Mr. Perfectionist, now can we please leave, I'm knackered "

"Yeah I haven't had a good sleep for 3 days"

"And whose fault is that" Ishita asked with raised eyebrows, to which Rohit gave no other response than holding her hand and leaving the premise.

They both went to their shared room in the resort.

"Now after going to Chennai, all we're doing is have fun and relax" said Ishita as she laid down on the bed with a heap.

As she saw Rohit was about to retort she immediately said "Don't you dare say anything against it, I'll break your neck. It's the weekend for heaven's sake Rohit" she said grumpily.

"Ok ok" He said holding his hand up.

"All right!! we have an early morning flight tomorrow right? I'll make sure everything is packed in our bags, and you mister are going to sleep, you really need it" She said pulling him towards the bed.

"But I have to..

"Talk to the Director, I know that's why I'm there right?? I'll talk to him about all the last minute works, you relax and sleep."

He looked apprehensive but still obliged and closed his eyes, as she went to the restroom and made to exit the room, he was already asleep exhausted.

"Why on earth must he always overwork himself"

She shook her head and went out of the room quietly.

After 30 minutes, she came back tiptoeing to avoid waking him up.

She made sure that everything was packed and made to turn off the lights, when he spoke, his voice indicating he was half- asleep," Did you talk to the director, what did he say? Have you checked our bags? do you need any help?"

"No Rohit!! I've checked everything!! And I've had a chat with the director too!! So don't worry!! Go to sleep"

"Thank you" he said smiling at her.

"For what? doing my job??" She asked amused as she got in the bed.

He gave her a knowing look, and she could see the dark circles under his eyes, she sighed and kept a hand on his cheek,

"Look I know this was quite a challenging project!! And you've done your best!! So relax alright!!"

He nodded and held her hand which was on his cheek to his chest, and dozed off.