chapter 5

eunji :- taehyung I'm telling you you will regret it

"with that Yunji left that place"
From that day Taehyung fired all their maids and gave her all the work he already knew she couldn't do it alone but still his anger didn't listen to his heart She doesn't mind and does whatever he tells her to do...

eunji and jhope are watching but there's nothing they can do now except hope that one day Taehyung will find out what he's been up to Now her health is deteriorating due to overwork
She already has some health problems but now they are getting worse day by day

But Taehyung didn't notice because he was busy with his work now yn accepts that This is her life now she has to live like this One day Taehyung Jhope and Eunji all have to go to a business party because Taehyung is also the CEO of a company So they all went there leaving you alone You were alone in his big house ..

now You were sitting in your room wondering about your mother whether she is fine or not
And taehyung on the other hand was doing his thing and enjoying the party he completely forgot about you were alone at his house after drinking too much And his enemies took advantage of this..

And his enemies took advantage of this you were in your room when someone knocked on the door you thought taehyung might be back so you went to open the door

But you saw a stranger there You ask him who you are
But he didn't say anything You were confused , not knowing what to do with the man and he looked strange While you were thinking what to do with him , The man put a handkerchief over your mouth and knocked you unconscious And then you didn't even know where he brought you after that ..

on the other hand..

taehyung was walking back to his house but he had a different feeling that you were in danger but then he thought he might be overthinking it but he was wrong When he came back he saw that his guards were sleeping which he felt strange because usually his guards don't sleep during their duty. But after a while he saw that all his guards were asleep, wasting no time he went to your room to see if you were alright.
But he didn't see you there..