chapter 3

Jhope:- taehyung you know what!! one day you will regret it and one day no one will help you

"Taehyung remained silent because he didn't want his anger to spill over onto his brother"

tae:- hyung leave me alone " jhope left the place angrily "

On the other hand yn was doing her housework she was secretly crying sobbing while working but no one noticed her Suddenly Eunji comes to you..

Eunji:- yn Do you know what Taehyung likes coffee or tea I'm going to make him for the first time "she asked you sweetly"

1st you thought to tell her to make tea for him but suddenly you remembered that he doesn't even like tea or coffee (If you wanted revenge you would have lied to her but you didn't because you didn't want to hurt her feelings .. She was a really kind and nice person she didn't even know who you were to him )

Yn:- mam mr kim don't like tea or coffee

Eunji:- ohh ... "But how do you know"?

Yn :- um-m I ju-st he-ard this from some-one ..

Eunji :- ohh Oh, but what shall I make for him now?

Yn:- hmm what about strawberry milk

eunji :- ok but I don't even know how to make that

Yn:- it's ok I will help you.. " You don't know how to cook but because of Taehyung you know how to make strawberry milk because he loves it "

you helped her make strawberry milk after some time it was done

yn :- mam it's done you can give this to him

Eunji:- Thank you so much yn yo-( but before she could finish her words she got a call from someone)

enuji:- (on the call )what !!! I'm coming wait..

Enuji:- yn I had to go can you please give this to taehyung

Yn:- umm mam but i-
"But before yn complete her sentence enuji left that place"...

Now you have no choice, you take a deep breath and go to his room to give him strawberry milk
You knocked on his door and said

yn:- Mr Kim may I come in? "You asked him because he already told every maid not to come to his room"

taehyung pov:- ..I was doing my work in my room but suddenly I heard a voice asking me to come in it was yn

Tae:- hmm

Yn pov:-..He asked me to come in, it was my first time in his room after 3 years
The room was exactly same as I had decorated it All the stuff was right there where I put it every thing is same..

tae :- why did you come here ( coldly )

yn:- umm mr kim mam said give you this drink

tae:- put it on the table (but before placing the drink on the table your leg tripped and all the drinks fell on his laptop)

tae:- What the hell YN!!! , what did you do you ruined my important papers (angrily)

tae:- You know what first you ruined my life and now you ruin my business too

tae :- just fucking get out from here ..

Yn:- I'm sor-ry taeh-yun-g I didn't m-

Tae:- I said get out from here..