Foreword

As we observe this World, we may find a country, or a landscape, that moves us to design or build whatever makes us to live, dream, enjoy life, while discovering how to do it in a better way.

House construction is a very interesting and complex Endeavor, full of surprises, doubts, interpretations and solutions. In this pages you will find some anecdotes in the life of the unknown but skilled Urbano Rural. a man who was not an architect or civil engineer, but always found a way to solve his doubts by talking (without paying) to whatever person he thought could help him.

The thing that we want to Highlight, is the construction of useful and low cost hauses, where we observe, years after being finished, and also the interest they arouse in the people who get to know some of these houses. .

Our motivation here is to share details of the construction of wooden cabins, built in a tropical humid forest, with useful insights about building houses that you may use or rent. Constructions that are friendly to the environment and also to its occupants, being comfortable at 5000 feet mountains or resting in the lowland plains of the tropics, built using local materials and with a moderate budget .

We want to give here useful information to carry out your creative adventure of building a useful, resistant, aesthetically pleasing home, environmentallvy sound, helping you achieve the balance between the well-being of the occupants and the conservation of the environment.