He changed back into his regular clothes and we pay for his outfit.

"You're gonna be the most stylish at prom now"' I say.

Nick replies, "I knowwww!".

I smile at him and we leave the store.

My phone buzzes 3 times.

*3 new notifications from: Chris🙈*

I tap the notifications from Chris.
________________________
Chris🙈: We got our suits!

Chris🙈: Y/n are you guys done?

Chris🙈: We're near the fountains.

Y/n: Uhmm... we just finished finding Nicks suit.

Y/n: We still need to find my dress....

Chris🙈: UGHHHHHH

Y/n: Shut up.

Y/n: We will meet you guys where you are, we're close
Read at 4:56
________________________

I turned off my phone and walk with Nick to where Matt and Chris were.

We see them sitting by the fountain with one big bag that I assume is their suits. I also see Chris holding a smaller bag, but i ignore it.

I push the boys In the direction that I want to go for my dress.

I spend about 30 minutes picking and trying on dresses till I found the one.

When I walked out of the changing room, the boys ocean blue eyes all it up. I knew this was the one.

I smiled at them.

Nick yells, "SLAYYYYY QUEEN THATS MY GIRL!! You look so good Y/n!"

Chris jumped up and grabbed my hand to twirl me. He then said, "you cant tell me Y/n isn't gorgeous".

Matt looked at me and said, "Y/n you're definitely going to be the prettiest girl there. I wish i would have been the one to take you. We would have been fire matching together".

Chris glares.

I smile and say thank you. I remind them that I'm still trying to look for someone to go with.

Chris's face lights up and says, "ME TOO! Hey, why don't we just go together!"

"Sure! Just don't fuck up the photos", I say jokingly.

Chris sarcastically rolls his eyes and says, "yeah yeah whatever." Then smiles.

I go pay for my dress and we leave the store.

Matt taps me on the shoulder and asks, "hey can you take photos of my for my ig??"

"Yeah of course!" I reply

He smiles and grabs my hand leading me to a spot he thought was cool.

It was right outside the mall against the wall. It was way quieter than inside, so I understand why he liked it so much.

Chris's POV:

"Where's Y/n and Matt?", I ask Nick.

"Oh I saw Matt pulling her somewhere. I figured he got her sucked into taking photos of him", he replies then softly chuckles.

"Yeah you're probably right. Let's go find them", I say for some reason with my eyebrows furrowing a little.

Matt's POV: