QnA

My dears I'm finally back! You guys must've waited for a while and well.. since I'm free now I'm updating, unfortunately this isn't a chapter but a QnA. Sorry about that.

I swear I'll get to the writing at some point, please be patient with me.

So I got a few questions actually, so here we go.

1.How did you end up reading ORV?

Ans. Well..

It first started in webtoon, the coin giving had just started. So I wanted coins. (I ended up losing 25 coins bc of expiry, I don't have webtoon anymore) Now so ORV was one of the action section stories. So out of my three options I decided I'll start with it.

Then I ended up reading, I got hooked but at that time I didn't know of the novel so I just waited for updates. And I ended up forgetting about it. After a few months (I think?) I found it again, I just said "oh guess let's read it."

That's where I got a LOT more hooked and I was a bit impatient so I started searching it up. I found the novel, at first I was a bit reluctant since "What? No art?" But I ended up reading and my first reaction was "So many chapters"

Now I was planning on just being a casual fan, just read and go "Yeah this was nice" and since I knew there'd be angst I was prepared. (that's what I thought)

I ended up getting attached, and then I moved platforms to wattpad because I wanted to keep it saved. Offline reading purposes.

Then I realised, I'm already obsessed when I reached around 300-400.

And once it was over, yeah I felt satisfied but not? Like mostly I was satisfied since fanfics exist and I do like open endings. Yeah, that's how I found orv. Basically from a webtoon coin event.

~
2. Have you read the holy trinity? (ORV, TSCtiR and TCF)

Ans. I've read orv completed, both novel and manhwa.

TSCtiR, I've read the manhwa first 11 chaps, that's about it since I decided to read once it's updated alot ya know? Honestly didn't like the brother at first but then THAT GUY GOES AND PULLS A "I did it for your safety hyung" on me.. I'M WEAK FOR THOSE ISTG AND ESPECIALLY WHEN THE ONE WHO DID IT IS A GOOD PERSON. AND HE- ok I won't spoil I'm sorry.

TCF, yeah I've read this one like 56 chaps? I actually read it before orv but the parts I've reached so far don't have cale being suicidal. I will continue, I swear I will- (In case it wasn't obvious by now, procasination is my weakness.)

~
3. Who is your favourite Yoo Joonghyuk?

Ans. I don't know bro

666 is cute but so is 1863.

999 is the definition of "I'll protect you and go overboard with it and lose a few limbs in the process but you won't do anything about it, because you can't. You will love me." And that's not actually an emotion but hey, he's just like that.

0 IS AMAZING, Do I even have to explain when he's the one who said the one and only, iconic ".." we all know so I won't give spoilers, sorry. And the sponsor selection was hilarious so that's bonus points.

3rd is like a balance - 3rd honestly deserves so much for going as far as doing all those things for Kdj. The 3rd turn in my opinion, is an extremely well written character and person. You don't have to like him but you'll feel that he still deserves love. I absolutely adore him for being there for Kim Dokja during the scenarios (well.. after a while technically but you get the drill) and overall the character development.

Sp is Sp, mans giving up those pretty fingers for Kdj bruh. And he's been through everything, and just IT'S HARD TO PICK TBH. Sp is one of those characters who's been degraded down to one personality and that's just, "I'm a jealousy ex lover, please pick me Kim Dokja." WHEN HE'S SO MUCH MORE. I absolutely love his character, as a person, I think he'd be wayy to smart to get along with me but as a character, he's perfect. He's good looking too.