Part 7

"My king" Han Sooyoung imitated in a mocking manner

"My king" Han Sooyoung imitated in a mocking manner. "He tried to choke you- Oh my god, master, he has a point." Lee Jihye gasped in realisation.

"But considering Dokja-ssi he might be into that.." Jung Heewon mumbled and Han Sooyoung cackled like the witch she is. "Are you insane?? I'm not!" Kim Dokja exclaimed in shock, 'Do I really seem like that??'

[Ki m Do k j a is a li a r] (Kim Dokja is a liar)

'...maybe I am into it but THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S YOO JOONGHYUK!'

[Th e four th w al l sig hs, K im Do k ja is d o w n ba d fo r Yo o Jo on gh yuk] (The fourth wall sighs, Kim Dokja is down bad for Yoo Joonghyuk)

Kim Dokja retorted back, 'Stop narrating!'

[The constellation Secretive Plotter says he's not wrong.]

[The constellation Demon-like Judge of Fire is contemplating since both are the same people]

[The constellation Secretive Plotter claims they're not the same]

[The constellation Abyssal Black Flame Dragon says he makes valid points but he's waited too long for unnecessary drama]

[The constellation Prisoner of the Golden Headband says drama is always welcome]

[The constellation who likes to change gender agrees and sips tea]

[--- is wheezing from the constellation's sense of humour]

"Hold on, since when was Yoo Joonghyuk-ssi a terrorist?" Yoo Sangah asked. Han Sooyoung looked at her in disbelief and gestured at the man, "He's the definition of terrorist."

All of the companions looked at Han Sooyoung and Yoo Joonghyuk to see their reactions

All of the companions looked at Han Sooyoung and Yoo Joonghyuk to see their reactions. Han Sooyoung had a look that said, 'Why would I care?' but she also mumbled, "Annoying brat.."

Whereas Yoo Joonghyuk was ready to go to SP and kill him. Maybe even stab him a little (by a little he means alot)
(Han Sooyoung standing on a big walking stick, with an extremely devious looking face: COME HERE BOIS
Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk, running for their life with fear)