Part 6

So I decided to get myself together and have patience. So let's begin.

Thank you for waiting hope you enjoy.

"Dokja-ssi..."

[The constellation Abyssal Black Flame Dragon says to go ahead]

[The constellation Prisoner of the Golden Headband says maknae-ya why]

"Rat. Stop. Causing. Problems!" Han Sooyoung yelled and Kim Dokja replied, "But that's my speciality- I mean causing problems is how you solve problems."

"Kim Dokja, death is not a solution to problems." Yoo Joonghyuk deadpanned to which the other exclaimed, "It was for the greater good! Besides, I always come back."

'And that's rich coming from someone who regresses over every little problem. sunfish.' He thought to himself.

"The comments to the said picture

"The comments to the said picture." N explained this picture in a sentence, "The drama king one is true!" Han Sooyoung exclaimed with a scoff.

"What does the fight outer god one mean? Don't tell me that actually happens." Jung Heewon looked at N in a pleading manner and the other nervously laughed.

"It does.." she replied and Lee Gilyoung stood up from his seat and looked at Kim Dokja, "HYUNG WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??"

"..I mean, did it work?" Kim Dokja asked N who took a deep breath and mumbled, "Yes."

"That's not the point Ahjussi!" Shin Yoosung exclaimed, "You can't just deal with problem by causing bigger ones."

"The good news is, it worked and none of us died." Kim Dokja tried to explain his future self's actions.

"The fans have lost all faith in you Dokja-ssi." Yoo Sangah sighed shaking her head

"It's become a joke now." Jung Heewon deadpanned "Except it's not funny." She added.