"my thugs"

***

"Dd, let's go in the pool," I screamed. He smiled at me, "hold on, lemme catch this hair up." "C'mere Dace, let go to mommy."

My 1 year old wobbled as she held her father's hand. Ddot and Jay pushed pass Dd and jumped in the pool.

I watched as they wiped the water off their face, when they came back up. "And don't you two idiots saw my baby coming to me?" I glared.

"My bad," said Ddot. "You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt my niece," said Jay. "Where you went?" I asked Dd, as he walked out.

"To dose Dace with water that she clearly doesn't like," said Dd. "My child drinks water, just not ready for it right now," I rolled my eyes as I took her from Dd.

Dace splashed the water with her little feet. I was cheesing the whole time watching them having the time of their lives.

"Da-Da." I heard. The look on my face was shocked and disappointed. "Yes baby, I'm your dada," said Dd.

"This is very disappointing, but yet still it's adorable at the same time," I pushed DD's head, "Oh my god, she's already a daddy's girl, I need a son," I said. Dd kissed my lips, "don't worry, one more won't hurt."

"Dd please go," I said.

*

I changed Dace out of her wet bathing suit and changed her diaper. "Lemme put her clothes on, you can take a shower, we gon go Olive Gardens," said Dd.

I smiled. I did what I had to do and make my way to the room to pick out outfit.

(This is not u, just story related)

104,653 likes

thatbtchyn: wouldn't stop looking at David when she realized she could've said Da Da😭

comment replies

dddosama: y u dressed her like a boy?
    thatbtchyn: osama dressed her. ask him pls.
sugarhilljay: r u sure she's not looking at me?
    thatbtchyn: hard to tell🤔
yonnabitch: she got Dd's nose
   thatbtchyn: way to rub it in😭

*

Liked by nlechoppamusic and 145,632 others

ddosama: my thugs;)💕

dddosama: y u dressed her like a boy?
ddosama: mini me she is
felishabag: who knew Dd would settle?
ddosama: settling for the good
gvannia: we all knew you wanted a boy😅
ddosama: doesn't matter, would've looked the same🫶🏼

This was short ik.