"you think I want them?"

Requests are always open.

"Y/N, you good?" ask Jay. I nod, then took my phone out. "Ha, you think you can fool me?" he asked, taking water out of the keg. I chuckled.

"Why're you upset," he state. I scrolled through my IG. "If you put it like that, feel free" I said, "but go back to the stage." "what's wrong Y/N?" he asked.

I shook my head with a little smile. "Nothing is wrong with Y/N, come on bro," said Dd, around the front. I rolled my eyes at him and picked my fingers.

"Why's Y/N upset?" asked Jay. "No idea, she's always upset," said Dd.

The fuck? I'm not upset, that's what they don't know, I'm furious. I know I shouldn't give a fuck about these girls being all over Dd, but it was hard not to. I shrugged it off and started walking around the building, until I reach outside.

Then the thoughts overflowed my mind again. "Oh god, not here not now," I mumbled. They were so gorgeous, I couldn't even think about mine and DD's relationship anymore.

I don't know but I find my way in a taxi, going to our apartment. I opened the door and closed it. I got to the fridge and took out my leftover ice-cream cake.

I changed into a really short tights and DD's white tank top and got into the bed. I turned the tv on, watching anything that was on Nickelodeon.

About a good 6 minutes, I decided to take look through my phone, but I couldn't find it. "Did I left my fucking phone?" I asked, jumping off the bed, "Noo, what the fuck!! Dd is going to be upset."

Now I will have to face him giving me his angry face, it's funny but I hate getting him bad.

I put the cake in the fridge and went back to the room. My eyes felt heavy so I decided to sleep. In no time I dozed off.

*
1 hour 36 minutes later

I heard talking so I knew they were home, but Dd was the one making the most noise. "Why would she left without telling me where she went?" He asked. "Maybe she wanted to get a peace and quiet place to herself," said Jay.

I chuckled.

"She rolled her eyes at me, walked off, left her phone," He asked. "Dd, she's sleeping shut up," complained Jstar. "It's not sitting right with me, that's why I'm not shut u-" he cut himself off as he opened the door seeing me looking at him.

"Where did you wonder off to?" he asked. "David, are you blind?" I asked. "Don't give me that attitude ma, why did you go?!" he asked, throwing my phone on the bed.

It wasn't an aggressive throw, he just threw it where I can catch it.

"Am I suppose to be scared of you? I went back to the apartment, cause I felt like it," I shook my head.

"What's with the attitude?" he looked at me up and down. I got up and went to the bathroom and locked it.

"You see bro, she's upset and I did nothing wrong," he spoke. "She's upset yes, but did you ask her why?" ask Jay, "no, sometimes I wonder if I could treat her better."

I laughed. "Don't play with me Jay," said Dd. I could hear Jay laughing.

"Alright ma, just get out," said Dd. I opened the door. "Why are you upset?" he ask. "I'm not upset, I'm frustrated and furious," I said.

"Why?" he asked. "You just love when they touch your dick, don't you?" I asked. He chuckled, "you're jealous?" "You laughing makes it worse, because everyone of them looked pretty just so you can pay attention to the prettiest one," I said.

"But I'm here with the gorgeous one," he said. I smacked my lips, "Dd." "You think I want them? J want you n****," he said.

"You make me happy, I can put up with your mood swings, I made a promise to you that I would, I promised to love you unconditionally," he said. Tears fell from my eyes. "Oh ma, don't cry," he hugged me.

I get so sensitive with every word he says to make me feel better in myself.

"I just never feel pretty in my life," I snuffled. "Y/N, you're one of the prettiest girls Dd ever gotten with, don't he compliment you like everyday?" ask Ddot.

I nod. "See, he mean it," said Jstar. "But y'all n****s see them girls touching him and he doesn't back away," I said. "Somethings I don't pay that any attention, most of the times I don't feel them touching my dick," he said.

Am I overreacting? Ion know.

"Imma let a n**** slide by touch my boob and you'll know how I feel," I rolled my eyes. They all but add laughed. "Y'all always find her jokes funny when she's insulting me," said Dd.

I smiled and went back to the bed. Jay and Jstar walked out the room.

"Shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, I'm with the flockas, I bet she get naked, walk with the 'migos and Henny, no chasin'," I sung.

"Y/N, why you singing that?" ask Dd. "Singing what?" I asked. "Stop playing, why you singing my opp's song?" he asked. "How do you know that's his part?" I asked.

"Dd, the guy is probably unbothered by you," I chuckled. I just love looking at him putting his mad face on. "Shut up Y/N, Flock is no free man, and stop singing his song," said Dd.

"I don't care what you say, that's the only song I know because Cardi B sings in it, so she your opp now?" I asked. He shook his head.

I got up, "baby I'm joking, but I only know it because she sings in it, I don't even know the title of his song." "You can't pull those type of jokes, I don't find them funny," he said.

I chuckled. He kissed me and pushed me on the bed. He cuddled into me. "Gimme a kiss," he said. "A peck or the other one?" I asked.

"The other one," he side eyed me. I made out with him, straddling his lap with his hand on my ass.

"Yo Dd," called Ddot, "oh sorry." "You're good," said Dd. "Lo was asking if we're down to go to the mall, said Ddot. "Nahh man, I'm staying back with my girl," Dd said.

"Staying or Fucking?" ask Ddot. "Staying," said Dd. "We'll see, am I right Y/N?" ask Ddot. I grinned, "get me out your slack talks." "You boring, live a little," he said.

"You'll males are fucking horny cows," I rolled my eyes. "Who she calling horny cow?" ask Ddot. "Who you calling horny cow?" ask Dd.

"Males," I smiled. "Good thing I'm a female," said Ddot walking out.

Dd looked at me and I had to laugh. "Horny cow," laughed Dd. "Yes," I laugh.