"you're a dumbass"

Requests are always opened.

"Hey y'all, it's your girl Y/N with Mel here," I smiled, pulling her to the camera. "I'm not getting involved in this prank," she said. I laughed, "she doesn't want to help me prank Dd y'all."

"Because Dd will kick my ass when he finds out I'm helping you convincing him that y'all should have an open relationship," she looked at me.

"Yes, I'm that badass, I'm gon tell Dd that I want an open relationship for his reaction," I smiled. "You're setting yourself for a suicide mission, he will take this lightly," she said, twirling in my hair.

"I still want to try, I'm gon put this camera over here," I hid the camera.

Mel and I was just chatting about celebrities for about 43 minutes. "Yeah, and Chris Evans ain't better than me," said Dd, walking towards me after he closed the door.

"And who said that?" I asked. "Me, the fuck?" he said, in a lot of sass. "That take a lot of confidence, but do you," I chuckled.

Mel laughed. "So you laughing at me getting insulted?" he asked Mel.

"Babe, I'm kidding," I got up to hug him. "No, go over there, you've been taking me as an idiot lately, but I ain't saying nothing," he said, moving away from me.

"Bro, you're just sensitive, she's just obsessing over a A-List celeb," said Jay, hiding Dd in the back of his head. I smiled.

I hugged Dd, and kissed him. He gave in and kissed me.

"Would you leave for a celebrity?" he asked. "If it's Kay Flock I would," I smiled. "Nahh, that's messed up, you gon leave me for my opp!" he yelled.

"He's your opp, not mine, the bitches you got is my opp," I placed my hands on my hips. "I got no bitches, except you, and stop changing the damn subject, you tryna get with Flock?" he asked.

"No idiot, what you take me for?" I asked. He glared at me.

"But speaking of tryna get with, I want an open relationship," I look him in the eyes. I looked at Mel looking at me.

"What?" ask Dd. "I want an ope-""I heard what you said," he cut me off, "but why?"

"Because I want to experience more in the outer world," I smiled. "So you tryna live like a dub?" he asked.

"Dd it doesn't have to be like that, Y/N can be imitate with someone and come home to you, you can also do the same," said Mel.

"Mel, fuck no, I ain't sharing Y/N, and I ain't letting her share me, I never thought about committing an open relationship, so why should she?" ask Dd.

"It ain't bad, try it," chuckled Mel. "Fuck no, Y/N, you belong with me, you ain't sharing me with no bitches and I ain't," he said making his angry face that I always find funny.

I played the role of being upset. "Can you realise that you don't own me?" I asked. "I don't, but you my girl, how can you come to me about open relationship and I have been good to you before and during our relationship?" he asked.

"Hold on guys, what's going on here?" asked his mom. I felt so bad. "Mom, Y/N wants an open relationship," Dd wiped his eyes.

He shed a tear? I looked at Mel, who was grinning, along with Jay, who knew nothing that we were doing. "Uh.. it's for the video," I said, walking towards the camera. Mel stared laughing.

I took the camera up and turned it towards Dd. "See," I said. His mom started laughing. "I knew this was some prank, I know Y/N wouldn't ask for an open relationship when you treating her right," she smiled.

"Y'all n!ggas play too damn much," Dd sucked his teeth. "Dd, you're just gullible," I said, before pecking his lips.

"I shouldn't be talking to you, when I know you been tryna get me mad for no absolute reason." I smiled and kissed his lips. He blushed.

"Dd, you simp," said Jay. "N!gga, shut the fuck up," said dd.

I put an end to the video and watching Dd dancing on Melz live.