Chapter 9

Harumi's povs

I woke up and found that Lloyd was still sleeping, but not peacefully. His face read trapped, like he had nowhere to go or didn't know what to do. Lloyd then fluttered his eyes open. He smiled."Hey Rumi."He said. I smiled."Morning Lloyd."I said. I got right to the point."What's wrong?"I asked."Nothing-"Stop being a dummy and just tell me! We are now boyfriend and girlfriend you know."I reminded him. He sighed, looked around making sure everyone was still asleep. He then tugged my hand and dragged me up to the roof."Can you tell me now?"I asked. He looked at the ground, and said:"When you guys were coming up with a plan....The Overlord.....He was in my head."He said. His eyes showed worry, but not fear. I gasped."What did he....say?"I asked.

"He wanted me to join him. He also asked me why I protected the city, after all it has done to me."He said."Done to you?"I asked."He meant fate. My parents leaving me,losing my childhood, fighting my father, losing my father,  morro, Wu getting lost in time, your...well you know, my father coming back into a monster, me almost dying, my father leaving me again, Zane getting stuck in the never realm, facing an a fake you, my mother and Wu getting capture, Nya becoming one with the sea, and finally, you coming back and the Overlord's return."He said finally finishing. I stared at him. He stares back at me."But, even though a lot of bad things has happen to me.........there have been a lot of good things that have come into my life."He said."Oh really?"I asked."Your love."He replied. I smiled."I am sorry....for all the pain in your life.....But I am not sorry for loving a man like you."I said. He smiles."You are forgiven..you always have been. And you should not be sorry for loving me. Like I am not sorry for loving a woman like you."He said."I love you."I said."I love you too, Rumi."He said. I walked slowly to him, then pressed my lips on his.

Lloyd's povs

The others woke up 20 minutes later."Where did you two love birds go?"Joked Kai."We were up on the roof top."I replied."Do anything?"Asked Cole."Oh nothing."I replied a bit too quickly. Nya gave me a glare. I didn't pay any mind to it. I knew Nya would hate me for a few weeks, but for Rumi, it was worth it. Harumi looked at me. I knew what she wanted me to say. I sighed."Guys, I have something to tell you."I said. They all looked at me with concern."The Overlord got into my head."I whispered faintly. They all gasped, like Harumi did. I told them everything. When I finished, no one dared say a word."......Are you happy?"Asked Nya.

"Am I happy? Of course! You all gave me what no one could, a place to call home."I said."Why does the Overlord want you on his side? Do you have some sort of secret weapon?"Asked Jay. Harumi looked at me."What-"Harumi, I think I should tell them."I said."Tell us what?"Asked Kai. I sighed."Just promise me you won't laugh or call me crazy."I said. My father nodded, as if he knew what I was about to tell them. And I bet he knew. The others gave each other worried glances, then nodded as well. I then told them all about me and my grandfather's talk, how I could become full blooded oni. They all started at me with disbelief. Then Wu stood up."Are you sure....?"He asked."Yes, I talked to my father and Harumi."I answered."WHAT-"Nya, calm down."Ordered Wu. Nya made a face, like a kid not having a piece of candy. Wu sighed."What will happen  if you use it?"Asked Cole."I don't know. I just know.....I am never going to use it. Never." I said. My father muttered something under his breath, I didn't think much of it.

Nya's povs

"Come on guys! We need to plan our attack!"I said."I don't get it. Why would the Overlord just come to attack the city-alone. It makes no sense!"Said Lloyd. He did have a point. Why would the Overlord come alone?"Nevertheless. The Overlord seems to be stronger...Lloyd, you are going to have-"Oh no! No. No. And NO! I am not going to unleash my oni form!"He yelled."It may be the only way!"Said Garmadon."No! There has to be another way! There has to be!"Said Lloyd."Well, there isn't. Now grow-What were you going to say? Grow up? I have had to grow up with all my LIFE! So, don't tell me to!"Screamed Lloyd. He then steamed off on to the roof. Wu sighed."Seems he gets his temper from you, brother."Muttered Wu. Garmadon frowned."I am not like that!"He protested."Do you always have to push Lloyd? I mean, take a chill pill."Said Jay. Garmadon then glared at Jay. Jay shut up after that. Harumi then went after Lloyd. 

Harumi's povs

I went up to the roof top, Lloyd was standing on the edge of the roof. He seemed to be humming a song."Hey, you alright?"I asked."Mm? Oh, yeah."He replied. I stood next to him."I hate it when he is like this."He said finally."Yes, he can be annoying."I said. He sighed."My father might be right, though. I just hate to say it."He said."Lloyd, you will find a way. You always do."I told him."Not this time."He whispered."Not this time."He repeated."You said a ninja never quits. That you should always have faith. Lloyd, I have faith that you will find a way. So have faith in yourself."I said. He smiled."What would I do without you?"He asked."Why don't you just kiss me?"I asked. He did just that.

Hey. Sorry for the short chapter!