Chapter 1

Lloyd's povs

Everyone around me is in a pool of blood. They are all dead because of me. I am a monster. A monster! I could feel the tears flow down my face. All my fault."I am sorry guys."I said."Sorry?! Sorry won't bring us back!"Yelled a voice."Nya?"I asked. Yes, it was Nya. But she looked dead. Like a zombie."We call you a brother and you kill us? You are not a ninja! You don't even deserve to live!"Yelled another. Kai."Please! Stop! I-I couldn't control myself! You have no idea!"I yelled."We tried being there, but you are a monster! Like your father!"Yelled yet another. Cole."No. he is worse than his father!"Yelled Nya."I never should have saved you a year ago! I should have killed you when I had the chance!"She yelled. Everyone got out of the way of me, I was confused. I wasn't confused anymore, when a blade hit my chest. I groaned. I then fell to the ground. I heard laughter. Before I closed my eyes, I saw who threw the blade. Harumi. Even though I couldn't see anything, I could hear: Monster! He is dead! Yes!" Over and over again.

I woke up with tears rolling down my face. I was breathing hard. There was a knock on my door. I wiped the rest of my tears and told them to come in."Lloyd? Are you still in bed? You would have gotten out of bed two hours ago!"Said Nya. I rubbed my head. She looked worried."Are you alright? Ever since-"Yeah I am fine, don't worry."I said. She frowned."You know, we should talk about what happened-"Why should we? What is there we need to talk about?"I demanded. Nya took a step back. I sighed."I am sorry. I am just a little sore from what has happened."I said."It's been a year."She said.

"I just don't see the point. I just lost control, that's all."I said."That's not what I am worried about. I worried about the fact that you never talk about it. Whenever me or Kai or anyone talks about it, you either change the subject or leave the room! It's not healthy. You need to talk about it!"She said. I sighed."You can't keep pretending it never happened! And on top of that, you won't tell us about what happened when you put your hand on the dragon!"She said. I looked at her."Wu checked your pulse, there was nothing! Y-you were dead, but you were standing! Do you know how worried we were? How  much Harumi was worried?'She demanded."Just tell me!"She begged."I can't."I said."Why not?"She demanded."Because I am not sure it happened!"I yelled."What do you mean?"She asked."I don't know, Nya. You....just have to trust me on this."I said. I then walked out of the room, leaving her standing there in disbelief.

I ran out of the monastary. I hopped on my bike, and drove over to Harumi's place. 6 months ago, she got released from prison, mostly because she partly saving the day, and me. She lived with us for 5 months or so, but then moved out. Me and her have been in a secret relationship. We have to be careful, I feel really bad keeping it from my friends, but what would happen if I told them? They would never understand. When I got off my bike, I went inside of the building. Right now, she is living in an apartment. I offered to help her pay rent, but she refused. She said she wanted to do this herself. I took the stairs to her room. I knocked on her door. She opened it."Hey Lloyd."She said."Hey Rumi."I said."Can I come in?"I asked."Wait."She said. She then kissed me on the cheek."Okay, now you can."She said.

"Rumi! We need to be careful! Someone could have been watching!"I said when I came in."Oh? I am just having some fun."She said."Well, it's my turn."I said. I then kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back. When we broke the kiss, she said:"I love you." "I love you too."I said. We cuddled a bit on the couch, and then we watched a movie. After the movie was over, I said it was time for me to go."Already?"She asked."I know, but I have to go back to train. I love you."I said. I kissed her on the cheek. She smiled."I love you too."She said. I then ran out of her apartment and headed back.

I opened the monastary door."Lloyd? Is that you?"Asked Master Wu."Yes master, sorry I am late."I said."Why were you late?"Asked Cole."I needed to take care of something."I said. He didn't believe me, but said nothing. We trained for an hour or two, then had lunch. The others looked uneasy."Uh Lloyd?"Asked Kai."Yes?"I asked."I think it's time to talk about- I already knew what he meant. I could feel the anger boil in my body. I was doing the dishes, so they couldn't see the anger in my face."Why do we have to talk about it?'I asked as calm as I could be."I just think it's a good idea."He said."I mean, you haven't been yourself since."He said."Yeah."Said Jay. I gasped when I saw my reflection in the clean dish. My....eyes were purple. Kai was still talking."I-uh gotta go."I said I then dashed into the bathroom. I rubbed around my eyes. I shook my head. Finally, my green eyes returned."Please, go away."I whispered.