"What is it?" His voice low and etched with concern as he scans her face. She takes another deep breath, "So while Neteyam and I danced, we had our official break up... but later last night, we uh, we said our final goodbye. Do you understand...?" She whispers, her voice trembling with the anticipation of his reaction.
Lo'ak's face falls as he processes what Lai'ra just told him. He takes a deep breath and sits up, leaning his back against the wall. "I understand," he says softly, "Thank you for being honest with me mamas. But now, I have to punish you." His voice low and rough. Lo'aks gaze intensifies as he looks down at Lai'ra.
Lai'ra's eyes widen at Lo'ak's words. She had expected him to be upset, but the thought of being punished by him was overwhelming. She looks up at him with wide eyes, "Punish me? Lo'ak, I-" But he interrupts her, his hand gripping her throat roughly. He leans down and whispers in her ear, "I can't believe you let him touch you after everything he did. Looks like I need to remind you who you belong to." He hisses, his grip around her tightening. "Lo'ak!" Lai'ra chokes out, but his other hand was making its way down to her loincloth, pushing it aside and gives her pussy a light smack. Lai'ra lets out a whimper as he continues to lightly smack her clit, his eyes darken and a devious grin spreads across his face. Lo'aks grip around her throat loosens as he begins rubbing circles on her sensitive bundle of nerves. "Mmm, Lo'ak. Wh- why are you doing this right now?" Lai'ra moans out as his fingers begin to move quicker.

He chuckles, taking her bottom lip into his mouth and bites roughly. "Because, baby girl. I gotta show you why you're mine, and mine only." He whispers lowly as he crashes his lips onto hers. As Lo'ak continues to tease Lai'ra with his fingers, her moans grow louder and more desperate. She can feel her body responding to his touch, her arousal building with each passing moment. Despite her initial shock and fear, she can't deny the thrill of being dominated by him. Lo'ak breaks the kiss and looks down at her with dark, intense eyes. "You belong to me, Lai'ra," he growls. "No one else is allowed to touch you or make you feel the way I do. Do you understand?" Lai'ra nods, her body trembling with anticipation and desire. "Yes, Lo'ak," she gasps. "I belong to you." He nods, satisfied with her response. Lo'ak removes his fingers from her clit and unfastens his loincloth, revealing his hard, thick cock.

Lai'ra's eyes widen at the sight of him, and she can feel her body becoming even more aroused. Lo'ak grips her hips tightly, pulling her closer to him. "You want this, don't you? You're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you?" he asks, his voice low and husky. Lai'ra nods eagerly, unable to form any words. Lo'ak smirks at her response and positions himself on top of her, taking his cock and smacking it on her lips teasingly. "Open your fucking mouth, Lai'ra." He growls as he lightly smacks the side of her face with his other hand.

Lai'ra looks up at him, her eyes hooded and opens her mouth obediently. She starts salivating at the prospect at proving her devotion to Lo'ak's love. Lo'ak leans down and spits in her mouth before shoving his cock inside. Lai'ra gags a little at the sudden intrusion, but quickly adjusts to the feeling of Lo'ak's hard cock in her mouth. She starts to suck and lick him, trying to please him as he thrusts in and out of her mouth. Lo'ak grunts in satisfaction, gripping her hair tightly as he fucks her face with increasing intensity. "That's it, baby girl," he moans. "Take it all. You're such a good little slut for me." Lai'ra moans around his cock, feeling a sense of pleasure and submission as she satisfies him. His thrusts become more urgent and violent, tears begin to fall from Lai'ras eyes as she can't catch her breath.

Lo'ak pulls out of her mouth, and Lai'ra gasps for air. He flips her onto her stomach and roughly pulls her hips up, positioning himself behind her, wrapping his hand around her hair, yanking her head back roughly. Without any warning, he thrusts into her pussy, making her cry out in pleasure and pain. Lo'ak pounds into her with increasing force, gripping her hips tightly as he drives himself deeper and deeper into her. Lai'ra moans and whimpers with each thrust, her body shaking with pleasure as she surrenders herself to him completely. "Yes, Lo'ak! Fuck me!" she cries out, her voice laced with desire. Lo'ak grunts in response, his own pleasure building as he pounds into her relentlessly.