𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

Start from the beginning

Your next goal will be to win in this environment. And the one who will be guiding you all won't be me but instead...Noel Noa the master striker!!

You blinked a few times before processing everything he told you.

First You're staying in Japan.

And second.

'GODDAHMN NOEL NOA'

As you thought the Bastard München team walked in while your jaw was about to reach the ground.

You eyed them one by one gaining a wink from a tall blond male with blue streaks at the end of his hair along with a rose tattoo that peeked out of his shirt from his collar.

He was smirking while looking at you as you felt your face get warm.

'Dang Germany hits hard-'

_Also one last thing. He said getting everyone's attention. The team where Noa is, there's gonna be another player who i just had to personally include. He said as the doors opened. And I decided to bring back to the program... the monster born out of that path. Kunigami Rensuke ! He said as the said male walked in.

Your jaw almost touched the floor as your gaze remained neutral.

_Blue Lock phase two, the egoist league is ready to beggin !

As he said so bigger doors opened and you all went in.

You looked around you confused to see that you're in a large hallway.

3

'What's that-'

2

'WHAT TWO WHAT SHOULD I DO'

1

'...'

- 1ST ZONE -

STRAIGHT DASH !

Everyone started sprinting and you just ran after them still confused about how things were happening fast.

things were pretty easy before you arrived at zone two.

- 2ND ZONE -

CLIMBING DASH !

Your calves burned at the sensation but you kept going.

- 3RD ZONE -

You had to run over some pins on the ground, you looked up to check on the Bastard München players only to see them totally unfazed and far in the front.

'How are those guys our age-'

- 4TH ZONE - 

STEP JUMPS

'WHATS THAT' You thought while eyeing the steps you had to walk on as the rest of the ground was inexistent, only one wrong move and you fall.

You slowed down before getting ready to go on the first one but someone bumped on your back making you fall.

_EEE- You let out a weird sound while Raichi looked down at you.

_HAH WATCH ME DO IT B*TCH- He got cut when Igarashi pushed him down which made him fall near you.

_NOEL NOA LOOK AT ME- He shouted before failing on the second step while his face met with the pin.

- FINAL ZONE -

BALL DRIBBLE & SHOT

You got a ball and started dribbling around the pins as you felt your lugs begging you to stop for some fresh air.

There was a board similar to darts on which you had to score to earn points.

You focused by closing on eye before hitting the ball that shot right in the middle which gave you a total of 100 points.

'Dang I'm amazing- oh my God I'm gonna pass out-'

_Endlich treffen wir uns Yoichi Isagi, (Name) (Lastname) the guy from earlier spoke before dribbling faster than everyone and passing just an inch away from you before running to Isagi who was in the line next to yours.

You raised a brow and looked at him get 100point again over again.

'Am I supposed to suddenly answer in German.' You thought when you heard him say your name.

_Ich were dich dozen Vornamen.. he said before stopping.

You shared a confused look with Isagi before turning back to the German player.

_I am Kaiser. The one who reveals what's "impossible". He said with a smirk.

You eyed him confused as his eyes went from Isagi to you.

_Auf die knie, Blue Lock.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||