Quite a start.

The start of the wind blows softly against the trees. a 10 year old and 13 year old run by.

An ancient civilization. The Calix Animi. The place for all dishes. Goblets, plates, cups, mugs, forks, spoons, knifes, bowls and a very small amount of chalices.

They were warriors. The best fighters ever. Magic welders. Potions only dishes could use. Some that don't have a magic system like forks, spoons, plates and knifes have to learn to use weapons.

But even then, they were great.

But I'm gonna tell you a story. A story about the future king and him gaining the crown. The child named Cuphead.

__________________

"Hahahaha! Can't catch me!" Cuphead shouted and ran from his little brother, mugman.

"Ha! I bet dat I can!" Mugs shouted back.

"Alright kids, get your sister and let's head off to school." Their mom walked up behind them.

"Awwww, I don't wanna go to school!" They both said in unison.

"Mr. Boyer's class is boring!" Cuphead wasn't happy going to school, But Mugman and his sister loved it.

They ran off to get their sister and found he sitting on the couch ready to go.

"Hey Chalice, we gotta go to school." Cuphead said annoyed.

"Yay!!! School!!!" Chalice screamed out in joy and ran out the door.

"Gee, way to hurt my head..."

__________________

"Goodmornig class, hope y'all had a good morning. Today's lesson is on magic." Mr. Boyer looked around at the class before teaching.

"Booooorrrinnnngggg!" Cuphead said in a low annoyed voice.

"Just pay attention. Please?" Mac looked at him, annoyed.

"Ugh, fine." Cuphead scoffed.

When the bell rang for lunch Cuphead sprinted out the door. Mugman and Chalice saw him sprint down the hall.

"Cuppy! Wait!" Mugman struggled to keep up, so did Chalice.

Mugman ended up slaming into him.

"Wh-wha...?" Cuphead was staring wide-eyed at the demons approaching.

Dishes ran screaming.

"What's going on?!" Mugman and Chalice screamed.

"I DON'T KNOW!"

Their parents ran up behind them, already dressed in armor

"KIDS, GET HOME!" Joshua screamed out to them.

"but dad I wanna help!" Cuphead screamed back.

"NO, IT'S FAR TOO DANGEROUS!"

Cuphead didn't listen. He ran our screaming and shot. Mugman and Chalice right behind him.