nice way to wake up (Minghao x Jun)

Minghao was so comfortable in his bed, so soft. He didn't wanna open his eyes. He heard that the door to his room click open and he looked over.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

Minghao went back under the covers.

"Nope, just waking up. Don't worry mingyu"

"Well, I made breakfast! Everyone else finished eating, but I think your boyfriend is down there eating still"

Minghao looked up happily.

"Be down in a minute"

Mingyu left and minghao got out of bed. Wearing nothing but Jun's hoodies and boxers and went downstairs.

"Hello Jun"

Junhui smiled when minghao turned the corner.

"Hello, I don't really feel like eating anything right now, but now I think otherwise."

Jun stood up and walked to Minghao, he held him by his waist and kissed him.

"Jun... I'm not food"

Junhui smiled and pulled out of the kiss.

"Yes you are, only for me"

Minghao smiled and shook his head.

Jun kissed at his neck, remaking old hickeys.

"God baby, it's early"

"Don't care, wanna fuck you"

Minghao blushed and let Junhui have his fun. His hands where on Jun's waist, finding a way up his shirt.

"Bend you over this counter, and fuck you till you can only moan my name. Making you cum with just from my fingers"

Minghao moaned softly, god he loved it when Jun spoke like that.

" Can I baby? Can I fuck you over the counter till you cum? Hum? What do you think about that?"

Minghao played with Junhui's hair. He only nodded for a response to Jun.

"Words"

"Fuck yes, fuck me please.... Fuck me so hard you'll destroy me"

Junji smiled and grabbed Minghao's phone from his hoodie pocket and handed it to him.

"Then text the guys that were having fun down here and for them not to go to the kitchen, ok?"

Minghao took his phone and texted the guys, he turned it on do not disturb after.

"Done baby?"

"Done, now fuck me"

Junhui pulled minghao into another kiss. He lifted him up and sat him in the counter.

minghao opened his mouth to him, there tongues attacking each other.

Jun's hands where on Minghao's waist. Minghao's hands were roaming his back. Jun broke the kiss and trailed more down his cheek, then his neck.

"Bite me... Please"

Junhui did so, getting lovely moan from the younger.

"Tell me how much you want me"

Jun sucked and bit at Minghao's soft skin, sending him to new heights.

"God... Want you in me so badly, babe, fuck... Mmm, love you, love you, need you"

Junhui smiled, pleased with Minghao's response.

"Good boy"

Jun pulled down the corner of Minghao's ( actually his ) hoodie. He sucked at his shoulder, getting soft moans and whimpers from him.