Ouch.

(Slash POV)

I was currently holding on for dear life as I clung to a tree branch as nightmare tried dragging me down with his tendrils. So far nothing was working on getting me down so he decided it was time to use force. A tendril zipping past me, I let out a curse as i almost fall off the branch I was on. Glaring at killer who is climbing up the tree towards me, I stubbornly cling to the tree like it was my life line while trying to find a way to escape.

As I was looking for a way to escape i didn't notice a sharp bone attack heading at me until I got hit in the shoulder. Letting out a cry of pain as the sharp bone attack pierced deeply into my shoulder blade, I whimper when I see the blood trailing down. Looking in the direction the bone attack came from, I spot an Underfell sans grinning at the fact that he got a hit on me. Seeing the sans who I'm sure goes by the name red, I feel scared and my grip on the tree loosens as my shoulder loses blood. Body now filled with adrenaline and fear to escape as to not get hurt further, I in my panic, teleport into what was my room in the mansion and immediately hide under my bed, blanket coming with me as I ripped it off the bed and curled up as I hid. I was scared, how could I not be? Red looked scary especially with that grin on his face when he hurt me!

'I don't wanna be here anymore.' is what I thought as I stayed under the bed, muffled sounds of pain escaping me as I shift into a more comfortable position. I didn't even care if I died of blood loss, as long as I didn't have to face the others and not get hurt by them then I'm fine dying under my bed! Who knows, if I die I may get back to my world! As I stayed under my bed in my blanket of safety, I could hear multiple voices and footsteps yelling and running around the house as they searched for me.

Flinching and curling up as tightly as I can when I hear my door get slammed open, I can feel myself shaking as the footsteps approached my safe space. When they got closer, they stopped and a familiar voice spoke. "Hey uh- you okay down there? Red got a good hit on you, must hurt like hell." The familiar voice of killer said which in turn makes me stiffen before my body erupts into silent sobs. I didn't want to be here, I wanted my family, I wanted comfort, I wanted to feel safe. As my negativity rised, nightmare sensed it but so did someone else.

As I stayed silent, killer sighs while trying to figure out on how to coax me out from under the bed. As killer was thinking of a plan, nightmare appears in the door way and enters silently while approaching the bed I'm hiding under then does what he thinks as the quickest way to get me out of hiding- he throws the bed sideways so that my cover under the bed is now gone. My only protection now being the blanket, I retreat deeper into my blanket as my fear spikes up, tears pricking the corner of my eye sockets. Staring down at me, nightmare stares at me with an unreadable expression before sighing and turning behind him to be faced with his dear brother, dream.

(Side view drawing I did of scared Slash in his blanket)

Scowling at the sight of dream, nightmare glares at him for a moment before motioning to my blanket cocoon I have buried myself in, eye lights barely showing as they peek out the blanket with a fearful expression

Scowling at the sight of dream, nightmare glares at him for a moment before motioning to my blanket cocoon I have buried myself in, eye lights barely showing as they peek out the blanket with a fearful expression. "A little help here?" Nightmare says to dream before backing away a little as dream frowns before walking pass him and towards me. Stopping 5 feet away, dream crouches down as he stares at me with a calming smile on his face, eye lights softening as he stares at my frightened form.