"What for?" Klaus asked.

"Marcalos is the Elder God of the Underworld, Klaus." Christy said.

"Right." Klaus said.

"I gotta go." Christy said, walking away from Klaus.

And Klaus gently takes her hand, causing Christy to look at her husband. "I'm not giving up on us."

Klaus and Christy exchange soften looks at each other. They almost share a kiss, but she pulls away from him.

"I'll see you guys when I visit." Christy said, gently taking her hand from Klaus's and teleports away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

MOUNT ORASANI

That afternoon, In the outdoor courtyard, Ames and Marcalos are sword fighting each other.

Marcalos gets an upper hand and punches Ames in his face, knocking him out onto the ground.

"It's a tad bit saddened that your beloved wife, Nadia, isn't here." Marcalos taunted the Elder God, Ames. And points his bronze sword at Christy. "But you still have your beloved daughter."

Ames flips up onto his feet and sweeps Marcalos's feet from under him, making Marcalos drops his sword on the ground.

Ames holds Marcalos's at sword point at Marcalos throat. "I do not wish to fight you any further, Marcalos. Take your sword and leave."

"You really think I would give up so easily, Ames." Marcalos said, pulling out a dagger from his belt buckle.

"Dad, look out?!" Christy warned her father.

Ames teleports away in golden dust from behind Marcalos, who tries to stab Ames with his dagger. Ames teleports in front of Marcalos and stabs him in his stomach, wounding him as Marcalos falls onto the ground.

Ames wins the duel.

Christy slowly walks up to her father, Ames. They one-arm hugs each other.

Marcalos looks up at Ames and Christy as he slowly gets up to his feet. "Our fight is not yet done, Ames."

"Our fight is done, Marcalos." Ames said to him.

Marcalos teleports away in red smoke. Ames and Christy hugs each other.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, in the dining room, Ames and Christy are sitting at the dining table with their plates of food and drinks.

"I have something for you." Ames said, gently sets down a square gift box on the table.

Christy stops eating and opens her gift box. Inside, is a hoodie drape cape. "It's beautiful, Dad. Thank You."

"You're welcome." Ames said.

Oracle Theoni slowly walks inside. "Ames."

"Oracle Theoni." Ames said.