Book 4, Part 049 : The Schemer Of The Scalding Sands

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"First, the key to ancient incantations is memorizing vocabulary." Azul explained.

Kalim huffed with a small pout. "I'm aaawwful at memorization. It puts me to sleep."

Azul smiled. "Then, I've got the perfect study method for you: recitation while walking."

"It's a good study method for people with shorter attention spans." Jade clarified.

"Sounds like it'd be just as great for me!" Grim chirped.

Kalim grinned at the others. "All right, everyone! Let's all try it together!"

"Yes, sir!" Everyone chorused.

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Yes!" Kalim cheered, fist raised in triumph,"I think I managed to memorize a spell I was having trouble with!"

You smiled at him. "Good job, Kalim."

On the other hand, Jamil simply let out a sigh.

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Proper exercise is critical to honing a more efficient mind for study. However, overstraining yourself will have an adverse effect." Azul explained.

"Mock battles are a good way to exercise while venting stress." Jade added.

Floyd laughed with excitement. "I'm in the mood to cut loose, so count me in!"

He narrowed his eyes a bit whilst he scanned the students. "Hmm.. who to fight?"

"All right, split into teams of five and let the melee begin!" Kalim ordered.

Your ears twitched at the sound of approaching footsteps, and you turned to see Helia.

You smiled at him. "Hey,"

He returned the gesture. "Hi. Sorry I was gone so long."

"It's fine." Your gaze traveled to his arms,"What do you have there?"

Five books rested in his arms.

He looked down at them. "Just something that might shed light on our little conundrum. This was all I managed to find, though. I didn't want to keep you waiting too long."

"You didn't have to do that. I would've gone." You said.

He shrugged. "I didn't mind. Here."

You grabbed three of the books.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, let's start. We don't have much time."

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌