Book 1, Part 017 : The Crimson Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

Your vision tunneled, ink pouring all over the red scene and staining it black. You didn't realize you were leaning against Ace for support, the younger boy frantically calling your name as you blinked, taking in your surroundings. The scent of unstable magic might as well have contaminated the air - it was all you smelt and tasted.

You stared at Riddle, his dorm uniform morphed into a black and red outfit consisting of an inky wired tiara, an ink choker with a drippy ink heart in the centre, a black and red bodice with black belting and gold buckles crisscrossing over his midsection and stomach, white roses painted halfway in black circling his waist as strings of black playing cards with red suits hung from them, connected to the torn black and red dress coat.

What caught your attention the most was the inky black substance that dripped down both arms, morphing into black gloves, the lacey inked insignia around his right eye with a bright red flame obscuring his eye and the weird creature floating behind him, dressed in a red and black dress with a heart-shaped jar head with gold accents and a familiar inky liquid splashing inside.

"He has a dark aura around him,," you sniffed, slowly adjusting to the scent of unstable magic as you stood by yourself.

Riddle cackled, his voice drippy and distorted. It was a disturbing sound.

"You are all fools to defy me! You are not welcome in my world! In my world," he placed a hand to his chest,"I am the law! I am order made manifest! The only response I will accept from now on is, 'Yes, Housewarden Riddle!'. And all who defy me," a sinister grin split his face,"Shall lose their heads!!"

He cackled again, triumphly. Yet, it still sounded terrifying with the voice change.

"Dear me, what have I done?" Crowley worried,"I've allowed a student to overblot in my presence! How could this have happened?"

"'Overblot'?" Helia questioned.

"What does that mean?" You huffed.

"Overblot is a dangerous condition that mages must avoid at all costs," Crowley clarified,"At the moment, he is overcome by negative energy, and as a result, has lost control of his magic and emotions,"

"Okay.. but what does that mean?" Grim questioned.

"Please, explain!" Deuce exclaimed, eyes wide in panic.

"In layman's terms, he's in evil berserker mode!" Cater said.

"And if he keeps releasing magical energy,," Trey worried, staring in panic and fear,"It could cost many lives - his aswell,"