Theres a first time for everything

Later that day, I told him that I was nervous cause I've never kissed anyone. Then he pulls me in and kisses me while rubbing his hand down my back and grabbing my ass. We both go home and he texts me saying " we have known each-other for years now and we have made a really close connection, I wanna date you, i want you to be my gf". I reply and say " I would love to be your gf, I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

We have been dating for months now and have been hugging and kissing and I turn to Marcus and say " I think I'm ready for sex". He look shocked and then he looks at me and says " if your ready then we will do it but if you don't like anything you can say stop whenever. Later that day we were chilling in my room watching fifty shades of grey. I turn to him and get on top of him.

I start kissing his neck and he is grabbing my ass and squeezing it and I moan slightly and then he flips me onto my back, he takes off his shirt then mine. He looks at my body and says "fuck your so hot", and then starts kissing down my body then pulls my pants off and starts kissing my belly and goes lower I wrap my legs around him and start grabbing his hair.

He takes off my underwear and flips me onto my chest and knees and he takes off his pants he spits on my clit and then slides his dick in me, I let out a big moan, he than slides his hand down my back and pulls hair and starts pounding me really fast. I'm moaning and moaning really loud. And I'm screaming "fuck me harder". I tell him "lay down on the bed, and I'll get on top". I get on top and slide his dick into my vagina and start grinding and he's moaning. He then pushed me down onto my back and is fucking me hard while holding my legs together and pushing on my stomach. My legs are shaking, I'm about to finish and we both both loud and we both cum.

He fucked me so hard that my legs were dead, he ran a bath an then he picks me up and puts me in the bath and takes good care of me. I kiss him and and thank him. He says back to me "your such a good girl",I smile.