Chapter 7: The wisteria mansion

3rd person POV:

As Akemi and Zenitsu stood aside watching the battle, tanjiro stood up after sending a vicious punch that broke 3 of the boar man's ribs.

"Aren't you part of the demon slayer corps?!" Tanjiro yelled as he curled his fist, his knuckles almost bulging out.

" You must understand why zenitsu refuses to draw his sword! Because it's taboo for us to fight each other without provocation!! But here you are giving him a completely one-sided beating... is that fun for you?? You're the lowest of the low!"

As Tanjiro finished scolding the boar head, he started coughing on the floor. However, that was short-lived as he started laughing to Tanjiros' words. As he spoke, he kept taking breaks to wheeze from the blow to his ribs.

"Is that how you feel??.. hahaha I didn't realise.." The boar chuckled as he sat up to face tanjiro. " In that case, let's fight bare-handed!!"

When Tanjiro tried to calm the boar down and explain the taboo rule, he could barely get out of the way and barely dodging multiple close combat attacks the boar was sending towards him. Ans when the punches didn't work, the boar got up on tanjiros shoulders and spun around on him until jumping off and sending a kick to his face.

Akemi stood dumbfounded about how this boar was acting while also tending to Zenitsu's many beatings

'This guy is just as insane as Tanj and agatsuma... why the hell do I always get left with the insane runs of the corps...'

"Hey, if we're being fair here, Akemi, then wouldn't that mean tanjiro is guilty of going against that rule as well? I mean, he did break the boars ribs and all." Agatsuma question looking over to Akemi as Shoichi tended to the blood on Zenitsu's face.

"Yeah your probably right, but tanjiro has probable cause on his side as he was protecting you" Akemi started " however, the boar man is clinically insane and just wants to hurt you two, I doubt he realises I'm here as he hasn't send a hit to me"

As the battle kept going on, Taniro started to realise the pattern in the Boars moves.

'His attacks are unusually low, the way that he's fighting... It's like I'm fighting a four-legged beast!'

Once tanjiro realised this, he got down and twisted his body for a low roundhouse kick to the head, but in a sudden move, the boar guy layer flat on the ground in a complete split, then got into a hand stand stance and kicked Tanjiros head into the ground.

"Jesus, he's so flexible," akemi said to nobody in particular.

Once the boar guy had recovered, he sent a few more punches. but ultimately, Tanjiro grabbed his arms and proceeded to headbutt the man with all his might.

"AHHHHHH?! THAT SOUND, DID BOTH OF YOUR SKULLS GET FRACTURED?!?!" Zenitsu yelled, and the 2 boys stepped back. The headbutt left the boar guy stumbling. After a few seconds, the boar hide and the man wore slipped off his face. Which showed something incredibly odd.

Akemi, Tanjiro, and especially Zenitsu looked on in shock at the gorgeous, lady like, and dainty face the boar headed man wore underneath the mask

"That's how you look underneath?!?!?!?!?!"

"Jesus, for a brutish man like yourself, you got a good-looking face, even more ladylike than my own, shit I'm jealous..."

"What, do you guys have a problem with my face or something????" He questioned, looking at us all.

"No! I'm not?! It was just an observation!?!?" Zenitsu yelled as he ran behind the 3 siblings andclung to Teruko.

"There isn't anything wrong with your face! In fact, I think the girlish shape size and complexion are quite attractive, " tanjiro stated.