Chapter 3: Tamayo's Mansion

After the initial shock of what tanjiro said, Akemi proceeded to thwack him upside his head, which, by the way, is as hard as rock...

'Does this idiot not even realise the fact that Demons are the ENEMY?! First he tries spare one, and now he's appearently travelling WITH ONE?! idiot...' Akemi sighed.

As they were walking, the 3 of them noticed the man who was next to Tamayo standing behind a tree very ominously. Creepy too..

"Are you out here waiting for us?" Tanjiro Questioned.

"I'm here on HER orders, I'm supposed to take you back with me"

"You know I could've just tracked your scent"

"Our hiding place is protected with a concealment spell, you wouldn't have found it." The man mentioned.

"Concealment??" Akemi wondered

"Before we go." He said as he pointed to nezuko." Did you know that girl is a demon? And not much to look at..."

'Oh shit, he did not just call her ugly.'

Upon realisation of what had been said about Nezuko. Tanjiro ended up going into a rage filled rant about nezukos beauty and popularity before she became a demon. The whole walk Tanjiro dragged A innocent nezuko along while screaming at the stranger the whole time. The demon man kept a stern face the whole time while Akemi was trying her hardest not to hold in her laughter of the situation. But she couldn't handle letting out a tiny chuckle every now and then. And Tanjiro kept giving her a glare every time he heard one.

Just like this

Just like this. But not Mitsuri

Now they were all standing infront of a wall. And tanjiro was STILL Ranting about what the man said.

"I know what it is! It's this stupid muzzle!! You just need to behold Nezuko's beauty without this ugly muzzle".

Ignoring Tanjiro, Akemi watched as the other man walked through the wall as is it was nothing. All 3 of them turned in shock as he stuck his head back out.

"Hurry up already before somebody sees you"

As the rest of them went through the wall. What they saw was a ginormous mansion with nothing but a light on the porch and a piece of paper with a really odd design on it.

"I could've sworn that street was a dead end!" Tanjiro said in complete shock.

"It's probably this guys blood demon art, he can probably hide anything with a piece of paper like that on it" Akemi explained pointing to where the paper was, getting an "ohhhhhhh" from tanjiro.

"Pay attention you 2! And make sure to not offend the lady in any way." He said, and immediately running up to Akemi and tanjiro. "Personally I couldn't care LESS what happens to YOU, I only brought you here because she insisted GOT IT?" Akemi and tanjiro shared awkward glances to each other as they followed the demon into the house, where they went into an office room with both the demon lady, and the woman from earlier.