"P'Ven? Isn't he at France?"

"Yes, some men heard him saying that you would attend today. Maybe from there it was known"

King was talking with the bodyguard as they walked towards the elevator.

"And what about my hia? Any news on him?"

"No khun King. It seems like Khun Prapai has taken another extended vacation and using the private Beach that Khun Kinn gifted him on his birthday."

That made Uea turn towards the talking men. Private beach for a birthday gift? Ok. Now thats too much. Uea is getting hella nervous now. King told that his parents were here right? Even thought there were many articles about the Threepanyakun married duo, there were never any information about their attitude. Also Uea is pretty sure he only saw Kinn Threepanyakun's face hardly one or two time. And Porsche's was out of mind. Uea doesn't remember what that person looks like.

Were King's parents like those stuck up people from the korean drama's that Jade watches?

King must have noticed  Uea had gone silent.

"Uea?"

Uea eased a smile, shaking his head.

"Nothing. So what are we doing now?"

King gestured upwards, "Let's head up to the top floor where the main party is happening. My parents are likely there too, but don't sweat it, it's just them. We've got plenty of time to sample some of the delicious food before the main event starts in an hour." He said with a relaxed smile.

***

The hotel has 25 floors, Uea noted. Not that he is invested on it. He just needs to think of something before he meets king's parents. Uea doesn't know what to expect as King basically told him nothing except that his parents were male.

Uea lightly cleared his throat to get King's attention. Which worked cause king turned to him. They were standing side by side in the back of the elavator where his gaurds were standing infront of them.

"So what am I expecting from your parents?" Uea hoped he doesn't sound too cringe when he asked him that.

Since they were practically glued with each other,so  when King moved his head towards Uea, Uea could hear King's breath. That how close they were.