13.Nothing more-2

Start from the beginning

After lot of pleadings I went out alone to explore the city and to enjoy my day off. Yeah, you guessed right they refused to let me go alone specially P'Khun but I did what I was good at, pleading and begging like a lost puppy.

'No, you're not going anywhere' when I said I want to go outside P'Khun screamed and protested a lot. But eventually he let me go with lot of conditions.

>>>'Time skipped'<<<

When I left the main mansion today I wanted to forget everything and enjoy my free day while exploring the city and shopping a little for give my self a little rest.

"Ok, let's enjoy" I said with a relief

That's how I thought 3 hours ago when I cleaned the mess I created, but here I'm now laying on a examination bed on the hospital surrounded by 3 cute nurses and a doctor....Mmmm looks like on his early seventies while my doctor also remained beside me with a tension look. 

He look at anything but nor in my eyes, this is odd what happened to him. I can clearly see him he is soo tensed. He even wiping his face with a handkerchief time to time.

After examined me the old doc smiled at me reassuringly while patting on my shoulder. I saw my doc and old doc exchange some glances, old doc nodded firmly like he confirming something.

"We can confirm this 100 % after the blood test." The old doctor said to my doctor who is in charge on me as he hand over the some files to one of nurses.

"So young man what's your name?"

"P..Pete." I answered nervesly and doctor chuckled at my behaviour.

"Don't worry son everything will be alright, don't tense too much and take a good rest, okay? You must eat on time, don't skip your meals. Take care." The old doctor said softly and I nodded my head. After that he left the room following the nurses.

"Can I leave now?" I asked my doc

"Mmm..Wait here till the lab results arrive." He give me a little smile before leaving me alone in his cabin.

Then I thought about what happened to me today......

I went out after I feeling a little bit well after my breakfast. Firstly I visited to my favourite curry shop, then I went to buy some strawberries because I really want to eat that. After that I went to shopping mall and explored a little untill I felt a little hunger. So I went to coffee shop nearby the mall.

I lastly remembered before fainted I was in coffee shop enjoying my bubble tea. But when I waked up I was surrounded by a medical team, who was busy to gain my consciousness back. When I gained my conscious back I was panicked and end up in a crying mess.

When I asked them how I ended up here they said that someone called an imergency service and informed 'someone lost his consciousness and not regained the consciousness back'.

I felt little embarrassed because even I'm an adult I still can't properly look after me. I don't know what happened to me but I feel like a shit.

When im waiting for my results my thoughts running here and there freely. I always been a over thinker so my thoughts didn't help me with this situation.

Am I going to die? Why?? Why I'm so unlucky. I don't deserve to be happy? I don't want to die even I can't with him anymore I still want see him from a distance. I don't know what I'm thinking right now but my thoughts flowed freely without control eventhough they didn't make any sense.

Suddenly I felt so scared and vulnerable like I'm in under water without oxygen.

"Vegas, I'm afraid. Where're you?" I unconsciously reached for my phone and opened my contacts list. Then the next second I was typing something on my phone. I'm on outo pilot mod but before I can press the call button I realised what I'm doing. I freeze upon seeing whose contact I tried to reach.