Summer Break With Muramasa

Começar do início

When he said that Kanji was quite surprised to hear that Suzune Horikita of all people will be coming to the pool with them since at the start of the year she was pretty much unbearable with her superiority complex thinking that she's better then everybody else.

The other person who's like this is also in their class named Rokusuke Koenji who is a complete narcissist and always say that he's the best in the world, but he definitely has the smarts and power to back up his claims.

Kanji:*thinks*I just know that Horikita knows about my secret, and since Ayanokōji talks with her all the time I can probably ask him.he thought to himself

Sudo:*surprised*whoa wait really Horikita is joining us, that's kinda hard to believe actually.he said out loud

Ayanokoji:well I guess you could say I convinced her that's all.he replied

Kanji:I'm really having  a hard time believing that you guys aren't dating, i mean your literally the only person she talks and listens to.he said back to him

Ayanokoji:*thinks*if only you knew the truth Muramasa if only.he thought to himself

Timeskip brought to you by Ayanokōji and the others meeting up with the girls.

Change POV Kanji

After we finished getting ready for the pool me,Ayanokoji and Sudo had all made our way over toward the pool to meet up with the other 3 girls who's also in our class as I still can't wrap my head that Horikita of all people is hanging out with us.

It's a shame that Arisu is doing her own thing since I would've liked to hang out with her for a few more days, although we most likely can have that opportunity on the large cruise ship that we're going on in just 3 days.

Kushida:oh hey there Ike,Ayanokoji and Sudo we're over here.she cheerfully said

And WOW I was not expecting to see them wearing bikini's, I know that in school we have swim class and we are forced to use the swimwear that the school gives us but it is optional to wear your own if your comfortable with it.

But we definitely don't see this much skin in swim class, and it's also probably because I tend to stay on the side during swim class not because I can't swim but I don't really feel comfortable showing my body to everyone.