Before we begin!!

This story is a an x reader!! Specifically a gender neutral reader!! So you can use any pronouns you're comfortable with in this book!!

Y/n will be replacing Princess Peach in this story, so she will not be in this one. Y/n is basically gonna be doing what Peach does in the movie but I add in Some extra stuff.

I do have an Luigi x reader if you're not interested in this book!! It has already been completed. You don't have to read that one to read this one.

Any art that I have on here (Besides the cover) does belong to me!! So please do not steal or repost as yours!!

I will say this again, I am dyslexic!! So please understand that I didn't write it intentionally like that. As for posting. I have exams I need to finish so please be patient with updates. Please and Thank you.

Some slight possible cursing, or blood mentioned!!

Mario is gonna be 24, and Y/n will be the same age as the other Y/n in the Luigi book. They will be 22.

THIS IS BASED OFF THE MOVIE!! I don't know who has seen it, and who hasn't. So just in case, SPOILERS ARE IN HERE!!

Again, I'll try to add more romance in this book, but I will still have feelings develop slowly between the two and not immediately.

We won't be starting at the beginning like last time, it'll be starting near where Mario arrives. Hopefully that's alrighty with you all!!

Anyways, I believe that's is it!!

Enjoy the book!!