𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥

Start from the beginning

_And you better wash yours. You said before turning your back to him.

'Dang I'm so funny and his breath probably stinks anyway.'

☆_________________☆

You watched with both amusement and nervousness while Rin and Sae Ran side by side with the ball at their feet, each one trying to take the item from the other.

Isagi tried to get in between them a few times only to get shouted at by Rin himself.

After a few more moments at being at each others heels, Sae took the lead.

_ROUND ONE OF THE BROTHER'S SHOWDOWN GOES TO THE ELDER!! The speaker shouted as you deadpanned.

'Now why the hell would he say that-'

_Goddamn eyelashes... Karasu said on your side before running further.

☆___________☆___________☆

Team Japan U20
1 - 2
Team Blue Lock

You had a huge grin after Rin scored as you went closer to him.

'I am sorry bro but...' you jumped on his back and raised a fist up.

_THAT WAS AMAZING !

_RIN ! Isagi shouted from aside.

He tried to hug him but he moved aside as you only tightened your grip on him.

Rin let out an annoyed sigh as Yoichi fell face first on the grass.

_Get off of me. He said as you let out a chuckle.

_Not until you say thank you~

He frowned in annoyance before trying to get you off of him back by himself.

He eventually did so as you were still chuckling.

He eyed you for a moment before looking away not as annoyed as earlier.

☆________________☆

As the ball was about to get in your net Aryu stopped it a mere inch before it could be considered a goal.

_im shining... he said and you smirked at his comments.

_Really sty' from you Aryu ! You shouted at him before going after the item.

He blushed and fixed his hair muttering to him self some praises.

_FIRST HALF IS OVER ! The speaker announced as you went to Aryu Along with Bachira and Isagi.

You all three shared praised your team as Aryu continued muttering something about being sty.

When you stood up you eyed the crowd for a moment and immediately regretted when you noticed someone you didn't miss at all.

Ryusei Shidou.

He was smirking with a dark aura around him before showing you his tightened fist.

You gestured a middle finger to him as he chuckled and made a circle with his fingers.

Disgust filled your eyes as you turned to walk away.

'He better stay ON THAT GODDAMN BENCH'

At the same time somewhere
else...

_This is amazing right dear ! A woman spoke while eying her son in the game, number 11, Isagi Yoichi.

_yeah and I dont know anything about football and I am still proud ! A masculine voice talked back

_COME ON MEGURU YOU GOTTA SCORE MORE GOALS ! A woman on the bench behind them shouted proudly. S-sorry it's just that my son is here soo....

_Oh ours too ! Isagi mom turned to her and they both introduced themselves.

_Take example you brat and stop envying your sister. A man spoke, he had an expensive watch hanging on his hand and was wearing valuable clothes and attire.

The "brat" gritted his teeth before standing up.

_YOU UGLY RAT BETTER WIN THIS ! He shouted to his sister who couldn't hear him from her spot.

_Dear please don't be so loud... his mother said while grabbing his wrist to make him sit back.

After being noisy she noticed some people look at them and she slightly blushed.

_Please forgive us.. she apologized while her husband let out an annoyed sigh.

_Are you the parents of one of the players ? Bachira's mother asked while sitting on the bench right behind theirs.

_Yes ! Your mother proudly said. It's her ! (name) (lastname)..

They both started talking while your brother eyed your figure next to "Sae Itoshi's brother".

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||