𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Start from the beginning

The man was way taller than you and you immediately turned your back to him again.

'Ain't no way I'm letting him take this-'

Thinking it was the safest option to turn him your back to prevent him from taking the item he only kept turning around you while you kept dodging him.

_Call me doberman ! He randomly shouted making you flinch.

_What are you ? A guard dog ? Nagi said from your right

'Call him what now-'

_Yeah and here comes my owner ! As he said so Aiku appeared behind you, you were blocked since the two men were surrounding you.

Oliver slightly pushed your shoulder with his own which made you get unfocused and Kazuma was able to go away with the item.

He darkly chuckled before pushing you with his shoulder and taking the ball away.

Stop him.

'Like hell I'd let him go.'

You ran after him and used the same technique you used on Aiku.

Since he was running and not only standing, sliding infront of him made him trip over your figure, you took the item with a proud smile before running faster.

_I got your technique you snake ! The man infront of you said with a happy tone referring to the move you used twice now.

You tried to dribbled him but he didn't let you any opening.

Then it took you a mere second to notice and pass the ball to Rin.

He was about to receive your pass when someone came to the same level as him.

Sae Itoshi.

He was the one who received the item instead.

As he started running back you were surprised to see that he wasn't as egoistic as you thought when he passed the ball to one of his teammates in the first opportunity.

A few moments later Shuto sendo from the U20 Team was about to score only for Gagamaru, your goalkeeper to stop it from happening.

_What !? Sendo shouted in disbelief.

_Nice Gagamaru ! Chigiri praised.

_It's note done yet ! Sae Itoshi went for it ! The speaker shouted as you turned from your spot to find the male.

But I was too later since he scored the first goal of the match, and it was not for your team.

Team U20 Japan
1 - 0
Team Blue Lock

After his action the audience almost made your ears bleed.

Some of his teammates ran to him and set a hand on his shoulder to congratulate him only for him to push his hand away.

_Hands off chumps. He started. Three.. that was the number of time I could've shot but held myself back and spent my precious time passing to you guys instead. But apparently you are not able doing so I got pissed and did it instead. He coldly said.

You didn't react to his speech and only rolled your eyes.

Not a good time for you to come out with a cocky comment so you held yourself.

The match continued and Rin was the one having the ball.

He tried to score from a bad angle but there wasn't much of a choice since the ball was about to go out of the stadium.

He still tried and the ball hit against the metal bar of the net instead.

You let out an annoyed sigh and eyed everyone near the goal.

After a few more passes Nagi had the item.

He was extremely close and there was no one to stop hims from scoring.

'That's odd.'  Your features tensed out of nervousness.

Get ready.

Here was this feeling again.

Nagi hit the ball and a mere inch before passing and getting in the Net Aiku stopped it.

But here it is.

That's your opening.

The ball was going to Sae Itoshi.

You see it, it's a pass for him~

Your head started aching as you felt everything go in slow Mo.

'What if I move here...'

You heavily moved your body on the left and everything flashed.

DO SOMETHING.

You jumped and turned your body to form a 180° angle with the ground before hitting the ball with your foot.

Oliver was no longer on his spot and the guardian totally missed your action.

You heavily fell on the ground as the ball hit hardly the net.

Goal.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||