"Milan." He glared at me. "This isn't the time for you to be asking questions can you just get the bullets out."

"How I'ma get the bullets out if I don't have my equipments? Make it make sense."

He just mugged me before pointing to the cabinet. I bent down and got the equipment telling him that he needed to sit his ass down somewhere and the whole time he kept being hardheaded.

"You gone make me beat your ass. Sit down!"

"Don't yell at me." He pointed at me and I slapped his hands away.

"Prada, please. You called me over here because you so called needed me. You need to sit your ass down and stop playing so much 'cause I'll leave you to die slowly." I said and he sat down after staring at me for a minute or two.

"You wouldn't do that."

"You don't know what I'll do. Maybe I'll do it just because you was involved in my brother's death. You know what, why am I saving you anyways? I should really just let you die."

"Can you get this shit out?"

I shrugged walking back and forth deciding if I wanted to save his life. But I knew I wouldn't be mentally okay with knowing I decided not to save him and he died. So, I put everything aside and took out the two bullets he had before they could rupture anything. The whole time I stayed quiet and avoided eye contact with him.

Once I was finished I grabbed my things about to leave before Prada grabbed and turned me around to hug him.

"You're in pain, Prada. Stop." I told him but he didn't listen and just hugged me tighter. And I wrapped my arms around his neck as I cried silently.

"I really apologize, baby. If I knew that I was involved in your brother's death I would have left you alone. You know I'll never intentionally hurt you like that." He pulled away wiping my tears.

"How am I suppose to know that though? What if you're lying?"

"I've never gave you a reason to think that I'm lying. I've always kept it a buck with you, Milan. Ion know why you keep tryna paint me out to be this person when you know me inside and out. Yeah I killed people but I know for a fact that I didn't kill your brother. You need proof? I'll hit up Honor, Khalil, and Talik. You know how I'll always fuss about Duke fucking up shit? When you came over to pull out a bullet Duke did that shit. 'Cause he was fucking around not doing what was needed to be done. That same day that ya' brother passed, that's what happened. We was suppose to get the money, nobody was suppose to die and Duke knew that. But he did what he wanted to do anyways and I'm really sorry about your brother's death."

"Why was you arguing with my brother? Why would Salim say I need to cut you off?"

"I'ma keep it a bean witchu, why was your brother doing allat anyways? In a robbery let's be for real."

"He was hungry, we was hungry! He got mad and started saying things but that didn't mean that you had to argue with him. Like everything could have been avoided for real."

"Mi-"

"Why would my brother say to cut you off?"

"Because I was involved Milan."