002

🤓👆

🤓👆

"𝐒𝐎𝐎... 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆?" The male walking beside him questions while scanning the area around them with a curios look..

"To a friend of mine." He answers, not necessarily interested in explaining any further.

"Uh... yeah, you told me that," The black and yellow-haired male said with a flat tone and sighed, "I meant who"

Isagi didn't answer him for a bit and silence fell upon the two before he spoke up, "You'll see. I'm sure you'll like her." He responds with a playful tone.

Bachira eyes the dark blue-haired male from his peripheral sight. Would he really? Was it someone he knew well? Someone from his childhood? Someone who acted like him? He knows a lot of people, some he doesn't like for different reasons. "If you say so..."

His gaze continues to bounce off every little thing in the neighborhood. From the diverse exterior decorations of the houses to the plants that were cluttered all over.

A certain patch of flowers caught his eye. "Wait here, Isagi! I'm gonna take a picture." Bachira runs off to the very same patch of flowers that had previously caught his eye and whips out his phone, quickly snapping a picture as Isagi stands there, staring at him with confusion.

The yellow-eyed male stood up with his eyes stuck to his phone as he typed something and continued his walk with Isagi.

—

His phone vibrated and once he opened the Lock Screen, a Twitter notification of Bachira posting something appeared. "Really...?"

"It was very necessary."

"Right. Okay..."

Again, silence surrounded them. Neither talked so all that was heard was the birds chirping, the wind rustling the leaves around, and some muted noises coming from the houses. Soon enough, Isagi and Bachira stopped in front of a house. "This it?"