012

im so inlove w keiji shinogi dear lord detectives will always have a special place in my heart 😘🥰😍

🤓👆

"Mhm, during my walk, Kurona randomly texted me telling me about how he lost my number and got it from you." Isagi said, sitting on your bed, criss-cross apple sauce while staring at you, "He kept updating me about how the conversation was goin'."

He chuckled and you grew nervous, "...Seriously? He wasn't telling you everything we said, right?"

"Not really, just a very brief sentence. 'She said I'm cute 'n adorable', and, 'She said she loves me'." He huffed and shrugged. Redirecting his gaze from you to some random figurine/plushy you had in your room.

"Aha... what? Who said that?"

"Don't act stupid." He playfully scoffed and lightly hit you on the shoulder to which you returned, just a tad bit harder.

You hummed and leaned back, holding yourself up with your hands, "Whatchu wanna do? I didn't expect someone to visit so I don't have anything much planned." You glanced his way and saw as he looked around your room with his eyes. His gaze didn't linger on anything, only jumping around from one thing to another before shrugging.

"I dunno... wanna bake somethin'?" Isagi suggested. It was the first thing that popped into his head and it wasn't like he had anything else planned.

You smile and nod before standing up, "Okay! I'm pretty sure I still have stuff for whatever we're gonna bake."

He trails after you as you walk into the kitchen and look through the cabinets and such, trying to see what you could make. Meanwhile, Isagi's leaning on the counter, observing you.

You've always had that nice smile on your face. Well, not really always. When you two were younger and played a 'friendly' match against each other, it'd either end up with you being petty and frowning after losing or grinning like an idiot and boasting about your win.

There were times when he'd purposely lose just to see your grin but it'd backfire and cause you to give a small lecture on why he should not go easy on you with a silly little mad face.

He was brought out of memory lane when you bumped your head on the cabinet, causing laughter to erupt from his throat. However, Isagi was quick to avert his gaze and clear his throat when you threw him a small glare.

"I only have this," You say, placing the cake mix and some different shades of pink and plain frosting on the island beside the bowls and every other ingredient that was needed. "Hope making cake is good enough for ya."