003

🤓👆

🤓👆

WHAT YOU DIDN'T EXPECT WAS that one simple email would soon turn into 2549 emails. All from the same person. A small amount being 'sympathetic' about Fritzi's death and all the other's talking about how toxic and horrible Yunjin is. How he didn't deserve you and how you needed someone better. Someone like themself.

Sure, they might've helped you get over him but still.

You blocked them five times already yet they always come back to messaging you with different emails that were the same but with some letters slightly changed so you gave up.

It was creepy, honestly. At first it you found it a little nice that they were being considerate of your feelings until it became too much. They threatened to bring harm to your ex in your favor.

They promises they'd do anything for you. And by anything—they seriously meant anything. Starting from less harmful actions such as doing flips off a diving board to doing flips off a cliff. Even if they were met with doom, they'd kill for you.

They made it pretty crystal clear and that just made you all the more uneasy.

A week had passed since you last talked to Isagi and Bachira in person and now you were at the very same bar you discovered something very important go down—and sadly saw way to much—.

Unlike last time, you were dressed more comfortable but still appropriate for the place you were heading as you didn't wanna stick out like a sore thumb.

Your dress gave you more coverage and was fit to your liking. The arch on your heels wasn't so dramatic either, allowing you to get around without hurting for a longer duration.

At first, you didn't wanna return in case you ran into Yunjin but you took your chances since you still had that jacket you needed to give back. You yawned into the back of your hand while the other set the cocktail filled glass down.

The club was definitely louder than last time, no doubt about it. It was more packed too. Or maybe you just didn't pay much attention last time? Who knows.

Such thoughts stopped flooding in as soon as someone who was close to seconds away from the door, puked, landing all over the floor *and* their friend who was supporting them.

You cringed before redirect your attention to the club part of the bar where it was more crowded. Less chances of witnessing someone throw up near you. Plus, since there were more action going on, perhaps a little to much in some cases, you could get your mind off of all that... vomit.

It looked fun. Everyone looked content as they danced their hearts out with strangers and friends. If only you had brought someone to dance with or something. The music the DJ was playing was also pretty good.