𝐀 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

🤓👆

🤓👆

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐓 that your life could suddenly take a turn for the better. Where your fake, lonely, depressed, life would suddenly turn out to become a bundle of sunshine and rainbows. Many think that way, too.

You were sitting in an alley close to a club you saw your ex in with your knees against your chest and your head buried into your arms which were crossed over your legs, sobbing. Who could've known having your best friend die and finding out your boyfriend was cheating on you could be so tearing?

You tried so hard to stop the tears from flowing as you constantly wiped it on your sleeve/back of your hand and you kept sniffling, trying to keep the snot from running down. Good god—you could just imagine how bad you looked right now.

It was night so you were thankful no one could really see the pitiful state you were in. Not much light around either and they'd have to really take a closer look at your face just to see the tears and all.

You took another swipe at the tears before picking your phone out of your pocket and looking at the time. *12:37 AM* it read.

It's late, you thought. You should just go home. You stand up and lean onto the wall for support as black dots flood your vision and you begin to feel faint. You wait a couple of seconds before it disappears. You sniff and drag your hand across the brick walls while walking out of the alley.

Your foot hurt. A lot. The back of the heels were digging into your foot and the arch was uncomfortable. So was the dress. It was short/long, tight, and flashy yet simple. Something your ex liked. And that made you feel even colder. The spaghetti straps/thin sleeves provided you no heat and neither did your own body, so you were left freezing and shaking with makeup smudged from your crying as you walked home alone in the dark.

All that illuminated your path were simple street lamps and occasional lamps that some people kept out. It was as if you were in some sort of horror movie, seconds away from being taken away from some psycho.

You let out a shaky breath and wrapped your arms around yourself in hopes of getting *some* warmth.

But to no avail, you were still freezing if not more than before.

"Fuck my life..." you shudder, the words coming out shaky as your lips quiver. "I hate Yunjin." Those words felt strange. Given your always saying, *I love you, Yunjin.* The only time Hate and Yunjin were mentioned in the same sentence was either from a joke or you were talking about someone to him.

It hurt, really. A relationship that began in 10th grade and ended in what could've been your 6th year together in a couple of months. All that down the drain. All the memories were thrown away like garbage. Was it painful for him too?

Was it a hard decision to cheat on you?

Speaking of which, he doesn't even know you found out. Yunjin probably thinks he's still playing with you. Deceiving you with false love. How long has he been going out with another girl anyway?