Haunted love :: 2

Start from the beginning

"Not all you see in the movies are real. There's a lot you don't know about me and my nature. But don't worry, you're just about to find out." Taehyung said taking a seat next to him.

"I can't wait."

"You're one curious little thing." Jungkook just giggled at that, cutely.

"You have a bunny teeth. You look like a bunny, you know that?"

"Lots of people say."

"Adorable."

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Talking to you, and moving in, in this house. Though we both are completely different."

"Oh, you have no idea." Tae said coming closer.

"W-What do you mean?" He said backing away slowly, as tae kept getting closer.

"Gotcha!!" He said tickling the other cruelly.

After their little tickling session, jungkook opened his mouth to say something, little hesitant. He didn't know if it was right to ask taehyung this, not sure of his reaction.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"If all of you and your family members are dead, then why are you the only one here? Where are your family?"

"Oh Jungkookie, there's a lot of things you don't know of, about our world. They're not here, that's all I can give you."

"Yes, I don't know about all these things. That's why I wanna know. Tell me what happened to them."

"I'd rather have you not to ask about it."

"If that's making you uncomfortable or sad, I would back away."

"Pfft. Sad? Not at all. I just- don't want you to think stuffs about me."

"You know I won't." Okay, that did something to him.

"Some just didn't wanna stay here. They didn't like to stay."

"The rest?"

"I made them disappear." Taehyung heard a gasp as soon as the words left his mouth. This is exactly why he refused to say.

"Turns out no one ever was loyal to me; things I came to know after I got killed. I let the loyal ones go, they didn't wanna stay here anyways. And I made the venom ones disappear."

"H-How?"

"Don't be scared of me Jungkookie. I will never hurt you. And, I would prefer not to say how I made them gone. You don't wanna know."

"I understand. Won't force you again."

"Thanks for that, little boy. You know, though as a family, I hated to do that to them, but I felt the need to protect myself. So I used my power to defend me." Taehyung said to make the boy understand that he's not evil.

They were troubling the poor boy even after their death? Must be horrible.

Jungkook nodded understandingly.