Your opponent got furious and let out a loud scream of rage before attacking you once more. This time he tried to hit you with a straight right punch. In a swift motion you dodged the impact and stroked his knee with a punch, causing him to lose his balance a bit. Then you jumped of it avoiding a swing of his arm outwards. Floating in the air you used the momentum to first strike his chin with your left foot, followed by a swing to his cheekbone with your right foot. Angered and not at all bothered by the two critical hits delivered precisely, the trandoshan again swung his arms at you, causing you to smash into the wall. The amount of pain was bearable but still a lot. Your back hurt like hell as you got back on your feet only to feel the grip of Pozis' claw around your leg. The Trandoshan swung you around a couple of times before releasing his grip, sending you back into the stone-cold wall. You shook your head to ignore the pain filling your entire body and shoot Pozis a devilish enraged look.

"Is that all you got, Gladiator?" he asked mockingly and approached you with wide arms.

The moment he stood right before you, you jump up, grab his head, and smash it into your knee. The reptile blacked out for a second and that opening you used mercilessly. Quickly you brought your knees back to your chest and then kicked every ounce of strength into his torso. Pozis stumbled and fell to the ground while you backflipped and landed on your feet. The seconds it took him to gather his conciseness, you circled him like a predator eyeing his entrapped prey. For the first time you could see a faint sign of fear mirroring in the Trandoshan's face and a menacing smile found its way on your face, striking even more fear into your opponent.

"That was enough warm up." Pozis claimed and stood back up.

"Then how about we start this whole fight?"

Again, he attacked you with a straight hit, you avoided it and stroke his knee with an open palm and then punched his stomach. The Trandoshan coughed as you took a few steps back. He glared at you with raging fire in his eyes and stormed at you again. Continuing to dodge and counter you begin to completely dominate your opponent. Every time you landed a blow on him, you gave Pozis time to catch his breath and let him attack once more. This way the match continued for another five rounds, with you constantly and obviously dominating Pozis and openly enjoying it.

"Still not enough?" you ask the in blood covered trandoshan.

Pozis coughed some blood before he responded: "Never enough for me."

"You've got endurance, I'll give you that. But is that all you have to offer?" you ask mockingly.

The Trandoshan throws you an aggressive gaze before getting back into his battle stance.

"I'll show you what you're dealing with, brat!"

"It doesn't seem like you understand the situation you're in, Lizard." you correct your posture and look Pozis deep in the eyes, "Either you submit now or I'll send you where destiny awaits your arrival."

"And where exactly would that be, kid."

"Your grave."

The Trandoshan got furious and desperate to destroy you, while looking at the self-satisfied look on your face. You raised your hand and told him to come with a wave of your hand. Stomp after stomp followed as the lizard slowly approached. His claws swung from above and with a swift step to the right you managed to dodge the attack easily. As the Trandoshan's claws swiped through the air, missing its intended target, you seized the opportunity to deliver a powerful kick to Pozis' side. The impact reverberated through his body, causing him to stumble and growl in pain. But his determination remained unyielding.