"Lunch boxes and water bottles with my face on them too. How weird is this? The earing under the bed is blue and I found one just like it in my closet but, it's red!"

"You have brand deals coming out of your ass. People fall over themselves at the opportunity just to work with you because you are good at what you do. You are a self-made million heir at twenty-four-"

"Multi-million. Do you think these earrings go with my outfit?"

"You are business savvy and structured yet chaotic and utterly insane... it's not normal. It's confusing and it's making me lose my mind."

Angel stops fussing with trying to put the earrings in her ears and looks a little lost at his words. He is not trying to upset her but, she truly does confuse him. With her chaos, she should never be where she is. It just does not make sense.

"I can't help who I am," she says softly, now looking down at the one earing still in her hands as she plays with it, the other dangling from her ear.

"Either you just lucked out or you are putting on an act," Austin says now suspicious of the woman in front of him. Her head shoots up and she frowns at him. Has he offended her? He had not meant to, he is just trying to understand who she is - because she does not make sense.

"I know I am weird. I worked hard to get to where I am today and just because I like having fun while doing it does not make me any less worthy of the empire I have built. If you or anyone else can't wrap your head around it then that's your problem - not mine," she says with an air of arrogance. She is not ashamed of who she is, he can see it in her eyes. Most people would have been hurt or even offended, a little self-doubt creeping in on the side but, not Angel - she is sure of herself, confident.

"I know you don't care what people think of you and I didn't mean to come across as judgmental but you are a lot to take in, a lot to understand."

"I do care...I care what you think...I don't know why, but I do. I can't change. I have never tried to change and...who are you? Phoebe said you were a hero...why?" Angel asks. "I served in the military, Miss Knite, it's common to be called a hero even if you never leave the base," Austin says quickly but, he can see in her face that she knows he is lying to her so he is not surprised by her following words. "I don't believe that, you are not telling me the truth," she challenges him. Austin feels his face turn stormy, defensive. "My past is my past, miss Knite. It is no concern of yours, but if you must know one thing it is that I am very much not a hero," he says then turns on his heel and walks out of the room, placing her bag next to his at the foot of the stairs. Then turns as he hears chaos behind him. Phoebe is walking down the stairs with a giant bag dragging behind her while every color of the rainbow is stuck to her clothing.

"What are you doing?"

"Angel said I am coming with. Her parents are a huge conspiracy in the fandom!  some people say she was made in a lab or she was born a princess in a faraway land and kidnapped to come here and sing. I have been dying to know who her parents are for years and if they are a king or queen I want to have to right outfit," she says dumping her bag next to Austin's with a huff.

"So you packed every outfit you own?"

"Almost."

"And what if her parents are just normal people?"

"Do you think Angel came from normal people? Please be serious, brother," Phoebe says as she rolls her eyes and follows a giggling Angel into the kitchen. "Is Charlie coming too?" Phoebe asks. "Of course! He would be devastated if we left him here," Angel says cuddling her bird. "Not in my car. No bird," Austin warns. "I don't want to go in your car. You won't let me touch anything and I spend most of my time trying to avoid getting my fingers chopped off when you slam shit shut. We will go in one of my cars," Angel says. "Yay!  Angel has an extensive car collection," Phoebe says excitedly. "Of course she does," Austin mumbles. "Where are you going? What's going on?" Lia says walking into the kitchen, worry etched on her face. "We are going to see my parents," Angel says.