Part 24:- WEDDING I

Previous

Dad:- NOW I ANNOUNCE CHOI Y/N AS THE CEO OF ORIGIN COMPANY!

Present

Y/n pov

Ok, so

WHAT IS THE GODDAMN WRONG WITH MY DAD? LIKE WHAT THE THE FUCK MAN? LITERALLY, DAD, I HAVE THE ELDEST SIBLING WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? NOW, WHAT ABOUT MY INDUSTRIES, DO I HAVE TO CLOSE THEM?

UGH, WHY DOESN'T MY MIND COOPERATE WITH ME?

Everyone was busy applauding.

I stood up and joined my hands and stuck them to my chest and bowed to everyone while fake smiling earning a smile from them. I sat down and every one of the board members was introduced to me. When the meeting ended everyone left while Me, Dad, and Bro were still staying.

I got up and went towards the window and closed them with the blinds and I did close every window one by one.

Hae-soo:- Looks like she is mad at us, for doing such a thing.

Dad:- Oh well, maybe then yes.

Y/n:- Dad, Why did you take such a decision, when Hae-soo existed?

Hae-soo:- Wait......You can see my existence now?

Y/n:- Hasheee! I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about your elderly existence.

Dad:- Y/n, look I cannot trust Hae-soo before his wedding because you know the rumors will spread real quick that Ji-young married him just for his position and for money.

Hae-soo:- So, for now, it's better for you and us that you stay in this position.

Y/n:- And, what about my Everly designs and fashions?

Hae-soo:- Aishhh! we'll take care of it. Besides, Dad will still stay with you in board meetings like this as Co-CEO and guide as an Adviser.

Y/n:- But, still that is so wrong appa.

Her dad came forward to her cupped her cheeks and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Dad:- Look, my dear child, My health is declining ridiculously and I don't even know when will I  take my leave to hea-

Y/n placed her hand in front of her dad's mouth and said.

Y/n:- Dad, no please never say something like that, You'll always stay healthy when we are always beside you.

Her dad put her hand down and placed both hands on her shoulder and squeezed them and said.

Dad:- That is my only confidence.

And she hugged him tightly as a sign of not leaving him forever. Hae-soo was seeing them as a sign of disapproval but later Y/n let him join and it was a group hug.

~Next morning~

Hae-soo:- Everyone guys come into the hall.