49~

Scott looked at the shelves of the pharmacy, passing his eyes over the boxes.

Isaac: Don't you think Stiles is a little leading us by the nose?

Derek: Mm... No. I don't see why I would worry, I love him, he loves me, that's what matters.

Scott: Love confuses your brain, you know that it gives us orders all the time, that's why we're here looking for that!

He took a box in his hands and a woman at the end of the row stared at them.

Isaac: Which box should we take?

Scott: Maybe you have to judge by the size of their ass... So there it would be big ones.

Derek: You pervert!

Isaac: At the same time... it's a little true.

Derek stopped looking at them in turn.

Derek: Scott, I almost forgot that you were beating your girlfriend, maybe perversity is not new.

Isaac: What?! You beat Kira?!

Scott: I dont beat her, I resonate her.

Derek: Don't even persist with him, he's been doing this for months, Kira acts as if nothing happened but she stay for love.

Scott: You're saying bullshit, it's not even true!

The surly wolf looked at Isaac to tell him the opposite.

Isaac: Do we take mediums?

Derek: I think, otherwise take one of each.

They paid for all this and load in the car.

Scott: I know it's not easy but you should talk to him. And a slap wouldn't hurt him, he can heal and he's strong enough for that. Open your eyes Derek, he's not the hyperactive and funny Stiles than he used to be, he's a demon now. You should leave him, what he does is... At the casino, when he hit and burned the yakuza, he had no mercy, you should have seen his look. Just think about it and talk to him for 2 minutes, you may realize what's going on.

Derek: I'll try...

~~~~~

Stiles: You have finally arrived! They began to complain about everything, it was hell...

Kira: Scott! You are here!

Scott: Don't touch me! You are full of blood!

He pushed her with disgust.

Kira: Sorry...

Malia: Do you have the towels?

Derek gave her the boxes and she threw two for her friends. Scott looked at the omega to tell him that it was time to talk to Stiles.

Derek: I suggest we take a nap before leaving, what do you say?

Everyone agreed.

Stiles: Do you want to sleep with me?

The fox smiled at him and the wolf sent the same to him. The oldest took him in his arms and they went up to the room. Stiles pushed Derek into bed and kissed him greedily, the wolf with as much enthusiasm as he did, but he thought about what Scott had advised him. The omega thought of all the times he had to follow Stiles, where he had to answer all his requests. The werewolf stopped and opened his eyes.

Stiles: What's wrong? Is it not like the other time?

He got up.

Derek: I realized that... I have to talk to you.

Stiles: Again? We talk all the time, come back to bed...

Derek: No Stiles, precisely, it annoys me that you order me.

Stiles: What are you talking about?

Derek: You're the one who makes the rules, always you, it can't last anymore, I feel manipulated, controlled, you give us orders and we have to answer all your requests! We are not your bodyguards.

Stiles was about to laugh slyly but Derek slammed him in the face, which made the fox waver.

Stiles: You hit me?!

The wolf looked at him helpless, but pulled himself together.

Derek: You changed Stiles, you were just a clumsy young teenager before, you were everyone's friend, you were kind and not cruel like now. I don't have any pity on you anymore.

Stiles had a death stare, he looked furious. Derek hit him again and again, he was on his knees on the floor and laughed nervously.

Derek: Do you remember the first person you killed?

The teenager opened his eyes, of course he remembered it, it was a little after he got his house, he stabbed a man who came to kill him. The man had fallen to the ground. He had touched the body, as the Nogitsune had asked him, it was less worse than he would have thought, he thought he would get used to it quickly, and he was right.

Derek: I can ask you so many questions, like, have you ever tortured someone to have his pain?

Stiles looked Derek in the eye, it was a real question, he thought about it.

Stiles: Once, yes, and it was so good...

The wolf did not expect Stiles to lose control so quickly, he stuck him again.

Stiles: It wasn't me! It was the Nogitsune!

Derek: You see? It's always him, it's always his fault, HE does horrible things. And you keep him anyway.

The wolf put himself at his height, his head close to his own, Stiles advanced his mouth near his neck, a desiring look.

Derek: Would you do it again?

The demon gave him hickey around his neck.

Stiles: Oh yes, without hesitation, I would exhaust him, until my avidity stops...

The man got up, hit him, again, again and again.

Derek: I have to stop you, you will understand that it can no longer last, that you have to control the Nogitsune.

Stiles: I'm not a dog.

Derek: Neither do I.

Stiles: All right, hit me as much as you want but it won't work, anyway, he will help me.

Derek: See? Just what you said is a loss of control.

Stiles: I know how to control it perfectly, but you know what? I'm going to get rid of you, and I won't care if you disappear.

Derek: You're just a psychopath, you don't care what my life brings you, does that mean I should stop making you happy?

Stiles: Do you want to break up with me? I give you a house, money, a life here!

Derek: But I want to be able to love you without the risk of getting killed. Do you realize that you are in the mafia? Do you realize why we are here?

Stiles: But it doesn't matter, I can give you everything you want!

Derek: No, it is for me.

Stiles: Stay with us, please.

Derek: Did you think I would leave? No... I'm going to stay.

Derek held out his hand to raise Stiles standing, who wiped his tears.

Derek: Come on, give me a hug.

Derek took him gently in his arms and whispered something in his ear.

Derek: I'm breaking up, it's over.

The wolf lowered his head with an almost ironic smile and the other sat on the floor and cried, he refrained from shouting.

Derek: I'm going to wake everyone up. See you downstairs.