Chapter 9

"Oh, look at them." Mayze cooed as she looked down at her newest grandchildren, "I'm one blessed grandma."

"So are we continuing with the T theme or branching out?" Timbre asked, leaning against the wall of the hospital room.

"Tim." Gertrud gave her mate a stern look but he just shrugged.

"I think all your children should be named after me." Thea shrugged.

"Yeah, no. You got one, that's enough." Theo shook his head, chuckling.

"As you know, we named Tia Hunter after Dad and Thea. So, we wanted to name the twins after Papa and Mom." Tigris said,

"Oh, honey, you don't need to do that." Mayze said, tears already welling in her eyes.

"We wanted to. You've all been like parents to me since my parents died, you've been amazing parents to all of the pack's children. You're the best grandparents." Nora was crying, too.

"So, Meet our sons, Archie and Maze." Theo introduced the two blonde haired, green eyes Greybacks.

Archie, Maze, Tia, Emma, Elijah, even Natalie, Logan, and Milly would continue the Greyback line. They would continue the strong Alpha bloodlines of the Valor Moon, Red River, and Satin Moon pack. They would be the future Alphas, Lunas, and Archers of the royal realm.

The wheels keep turning. Time keeps moving. And the Greybacks continue.