Chapter 13: Day 1

(As requested this chapter will mainly contain Tanjirou and Shinobou interacting more. Remember, you could always request something)

...

Day 1:

Tanjirou wakes in the morning to yells coming from the hall. He rubs the tiredness from his eyes and sits up. He yawns once he gets up. Nezuko is still asleep, he thinks about waking her but decides to leave her alone. He slides the door open and sees Zenitsu holding back Inouske. Inouske is in another fight with Aoi.

She has her arms crossed, looking away from him. She opens an eye and sees Tanjirou standing there. She walks over to him and bends down. The other twos eyes follow her and they soon land on Tanjirou.

"Morning Tanjirou. Are you hungry?"

"Good morning! Yes, i am"

"Shinobou is in the kitchen, she can get you something. I have to deal with him"
Aoi says

Tanjirou looks over her shoulder and sees Inouske kicking around still. He nods in understanding and does a Nezuko kind of run to the kitchen. Aoi sighs and goes back to scolding Inouske.

In the kitchen Tanjirou does a little hop, he tips forward but catches himself. He looks up and sees Shinobu right away.

"Good morning!"

"Ara, ara, Tanjirou. I didn't see you there, good morning"

"Aoi said I could find you here and you could help me get something to eat"
Tanjirou says

Shinobu, still with that same smile as always, she nods. She gets something ready for him then hands it to him. Tanjirou begins to eat at a small table, with a face full of food he smiles at her. Shinobu laughs and grabs a napkin. She wipes the food off of his face. He swallows and smiles again at her.

Shinobu puts the napkin down after he's all cleaned. Soon tanjiro finishes and Shinodu puts his plate away.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome"
Shinobu smiles

Tanjiro and Shinobu walk out the kitchen, they hold hands as they do. They just walk around and talk. They make it outside of the mansion and take a seat on the porch.

They hand out the rest of the day.

Day 1...nothing to report.

Day 2:

Tanjiro walks around, exploring the butterfly mansion. He stops at a room where a small meeting is taking place. He sees that Shinobu is there, he stands back and out of view. Tanjiro listens carefully.

"What are we going to do about this?"

"I don't know, but somethings off"

"Poor soul"
Everyone speaks

Tanjiro stands and takes a mental note as they keep talking. He thinks it will be of importance to the demons and smiles. Such an innocent soul...only smiling because he thinks its a good thing. After the after the meeting they all walk out. He smiles at the hashira as they walk by. They smile back.

Finally, Shinobu walks out. Tanjiro hugs her when he sees her. Shinobu is surprised at first then smiles again. She bends down and picks him up and into a hug.

"What are you doing here Tanjiro?"

"I was waiting for you!"

"I see"

The two of them walk down the hall as they talk.

Day 2. Something interesting found.

Day 3:

Tanjiro runs around in the back of the mansion. Shinobu watches as he does so. Aoi walks up to her with a basket of sheets.

"Where do you want these?"

"Just put them off to the side in the closet. I'll deal with them la-"

"OWW"
A cry is heard.

Shinobu and Aoi look over as soon as they hear the cry. Tanjiro sits on the ground holding his hands, they're bleeding. Shinobu asks Aoi to get her some wraps then goes over to Tanjiro. She kneels down in front of him. Shinobu takes his small hands in hers, seemingly examining them. A few minutes later Aoi hurries back outside with a tray of stuff. She lays it next to Shinobu.

'Thank you, Aoi"

"You're welcome...is he going to be ok?"

"Yes, from what I can see he just had a rough fall."
Shinobu says

Aoi nods and sits next to Shinobu, with the tray In front of her. Shinobu starts patching Tanjiro up, she cleans his hands first then wraps them up. After 5 or so minutes Shinobu finishes up and places a kiss on both his hands. Tanjiro stops crying after this, tears still on his cheek. Aoi takes the tray and leaves.

"Does it feel better?"

"Yes..."
Tanjiro says

Tanjiro smiles at her. He jumps on her, hugging her tight. Shinobu is shocked at first then hugs him back. She picks him up and heads back inside.

.
----

Hello, again. I did it, I actually updated in time :,]

It's short and sweet, hope you enjoy regardless. Also happy that I'm passing this year ^^