Chapter 11 (Incredibly short)

...

"Is that.."

"It is!"

"Let's be careful. It might be a trap..."

Cautiously the three who seem to have found something walk forward. Tanjiro stands alone walking around confused and scared.

"Tanjiro?"

"Huh-"
Tanjiro stops

He spins around and stops when he sees Shinobu with Muchirou and Gyomei aside her. He smiles with noticeable tears in his eyes. He runs up to Shinobu as she kneels down with her arms out. Babyjiro jumps into her arms, hugging her tightly.

"Don't worry, you're safe now"

"Poor soul, you must've been scared"

"Mh hmh"
Tanjiro hums

Shinobu stands up with the small child in her arms still. She faces the others with the smile she always has on her face.

"I'll head back to the estate. Would you mind letting the others know?"

"Not at all"

"Thank you"
Shinobu thanks

She heads off into the direction of her estate leaving the to gentlemen behind. Soon after they both head out the forest down the path they came from.

---
With shinobu
---

Shinobu arrives at the estate, Tanjiro in hand. She walks through the door and heads straight to Nezuko's room.

...

She slides open the door to see nezuko hanging out with the three youngest butterfly sister's. Sumi is putting a bow in nezuko's hair that is now in a braid. Kiyo and Naho are sitting by nezuko talking to calm her down.

"Oh, what's going on here?"

"Shinobu-!"

"Mhmm!"
Nezuko mumbles

She jumps right up, she hurries over to Shinobu and Tanjiro. Nezuko tilts her head to look at Tanjiro. He lefts his head and looks at her. He smiles happily holding his arms out to her. She quickly picks him out of Shinobus arms and into hers.

"Mhm-mh hm!"
She mumbles

She tightly hugs Tanjiro still with tears in her eyes. She puts him down and shrink down to his size. Nezuko sits down with, patting the space next to her Tanjiro sits down.

The four butterfly sister's watch at the two adorable siblings.

"Now then nezuko, we will get going. I'll be back to check on him for any Injuries, Ill go get ready"
Shinobu says

Nezuko nods without taking her eyes off Tanjiro. Shinobu smiles to herself and with that Kiyo, Naho, Sumi and Shinobu leave the two alone.

"Sister, I missed you! I have some stories to tell!"

"Mhm!"

"So-..."

....
.

Hi. So school again. You know how it is. I'm busy with my personal life to, I hope you understand.

^^