just a dream pt.2

Start from the beginning

"what do you want it to be?"

jeongin was feeling so many mixed things, first seungmins voice was low now, now the olders voice is soft and almost quiet.

"u-um ..maple." jeongin said .

"maple? okay, say maple if you get uncomfortable, or want to stop." seungmin said.

"o-okay." jeongin said softly.

jeongins brows raised feelings seungmins fingers along the brim of his pants, he inhaled sharply as seungmin pulled them down.

"why are you getting shy jeongin?"

"im sure you had your legs spread for other guys."

jeongin cried out as seungmin yanked his hair pulling him up.

"even if you cant see me i want you looking forward." seungmin said kissing his head.

seungmin leaned down kissing jeongins inner thigh, jeongin almost closed his thighs on the older on instinct.

seungmin noticed and hummed sitting back on his legs.

"innie."

"whatever i do in between your legs dear, you are to keep your legs spread."

"no closing them."

"if you close them, punishments follow." seungmin said squeezing his thighs.

jeongin bit his lip and his mouth fell agape as seungmin started rubbing his buldge.

seungmin chuckled and shook his head. "we havent even started yet and you're already wet innie." he said.

jeongin looked pretty, really really pretty. the blue satin blindfold cancelled out his red hair, his lips were red and swollen from him biting them, and—

seungmin felt his cheek and smiled retracting it.

"baby are you crying?" seungmin asked.

"n-no!" jeongin huffed laying his legs flat.

seungmin tsked and tried remember what else was in his dream as jeongin sniffled.

"i bet you dream about having your lips around someone elses cock huh?" seungmin asked grabbing jeongins chin.

jeongin shook his head and lifted his neck up as seungmin kissed on his jawline, trailing downward to his collarbone then chest.

"no?"

seungmin kitty licked at jeongin hard pink nipple and held the youngers waist doing so.

"only me."

jeongin could feel his wrists cutting off circulation as the rope tightened from him struggling.

jeongin fought back a moan as seungmin sucked on it, he gasped out and seungmin bit down.

"s-seungmin!~"

seungmin pulled off of jeongins chest and inspected his face.

jeongin let out a shaky breath and sniffled. "the— um r-rope." jeongin muttered.