𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

Start from the beginning

You pushed your hair off your face and looked up to meet the gaze of the one who helped you.

Rin Itoshi.

He was looking down at you with his usual bored look while keeping a small towel on his shoulders.

After you found out who it was you looked down again and raised a hand.

_I- i-

'AIN'T NO WAY IM STUTTERING-'

_i could've done it m-myself-  you said as it took you a big effort to not inhale deeply in between each word.

'No I couldn't.'

He only ignored you and turned before going to another machine.

'WAIT NO-'

_Thank you. You quietly said before sitting normally.

To your surprise he once more didn't answer and only stared at you over his shoulder while fixing the weights on his side.

_Are you not going to say anything-

_If you're going to bother me leave.

You rolled your eyes already used to his behavior before standing up, you immediatly stopped.

'WHY ARE MY LEGS SHAKING SO MUCH'

_Yeah see you. You coldly said before walking to the door only for it to close infront of you.

_(Name) (lastname) you didn't fulfill your today's workout, you have another set of 10 on the leg press then a full stretching ! The feminine voice spoke as you almost started to punch the air.

Rin was already exercising on his side and you went back to the leg press.

'Guess I can't change the weights again' to confirm your thoughts you tried only for the machine to let out a declining sound with a red light.

'How the hell are those machines interactive-'  then you remembered that you were in the Blue Lock and sat without a second thought.

With shaky legs you pushed the press once and mid-way the weight pushed your legs back toward you.

'IS THISS MACHINE TRYNNA FIGHT ME' You kept on trying until eventually doing it once and let out a painful sigh.

'Nine left-' 

You tried again but this time it was clearly impossible for you.

You did the first two sets easily since you weren't as tired as now, the third one started burning you at the end and the fourth one was hell, and now the fifth one Impossible.

'Maybe I should put my pride aside for once and ask Rin for help- NO I STILL HAVE TIME.. but it's 9pm and I'm hungry and tired... BUT I WILL EVENTUALLY DO IT. but I have to wake up early tomorrow again. IM STRONG I'LL DO IT BY MYSELF.'

After taking another deep breath you heard Rin sight loudly clearly annoyed before standing up and walking to you.

You eyed him confused and he pushed you by your shoulder slightly to sit next to you in a way where you won't fall but his leg would have enough space to help you push the weight.

_How many left ? He asked you while glancing at you.

Your shoulders were extremely close to a proximity where you can feel his shoulder touch yours. 

_Eight- you said and he cut you before pushing the press.

7.

You weren't surprised that he did it easily with only one leg since he just came, and you were here suffering since an hour already.

He had way more energy than you.

6.

You were going to lie if you said that you didn't relax your legs.

5.

_I won't do the whole job for you. Rin said referring to the fact that you let him push the whole weight by himself.

After his comment you tensed your leg to move the weight up while he made him move slower for you to work too.

4.

He rolled his eyes and kept doing the work for you.

3.

2.

_At least move your leg right. Your eyes narrowed at his comment since you WERE doing it RIGHT.

Except the fact that your knees were about to explode there wasn't anything wrong with your position.

He let out another annoyed sigh before setting his hand on your knee.

The sudden gesture made your heart rate fasten even more while your eyes slightly widened.

'Dang I'm losing it-'

He moved to fix your leg in a better position while still looking infront of him.

But instead of removing his hand after doing so he kept it on the same spot.

1.

0.

When you finished he pulled on the switch to block the weights and stood up before walking back to the other machine.

You finally felt your tensed body relax before standing up as well and stretched your muscles so you will be allowed to leave.

_Hey Rin. You quietly called out while standing next to the door frame.
Thanks again and uh- don't overwork yourself. You said with a small smile before walking away.

Rin only watched from where you left before turning to look back infront of him.

If it was for another situation he would've probably said something like.

"Don't get into my business and quit bothering me."

But this time he decided to keep his comment and still finish the workout he had in mind.

'BRA THIS GUY IS MAKING ME FEEL THINGS JSJSJSJSKSJS' you thought as you were finally free to go back in your room.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||