" was that all a nonsense talk or , you really love me !! I don't know why I'm too concerned about this " Krisha uttered. 

"OH you still doubt!! " Krisha got startle by the voice of Mithi .

"What ??" Krisha asked. 
"That he loves you !! I mean everyone can see but you can't!! How long You're going to unsee this ??" Mithi uttered. 

"It's not like -" Krisha's word got cut off .

Hearing Karna's moan .

Krisha got anxious. 

"Are you alright??  Is anything hurting you ??" Krisha uttered. 

Karna opened his eyes slowly.  And found Krisha and Mithi. 

He tried to get up .

"No need , lie down , " Krisha uttered trying to lie him down .

"Div - Divya forced me - to drink,  I didn't did anything inappropriate!!" He tried to utter. 

"I know,  I know she did wrong , I believe you so just take
rest , " Krisha replied caressing his cheek .

"Thanks Krisha,  for - for believing me "
Karna uttered. 

"Don't talk , it's not good for you , " Mithi uttered. 
Krisha also nodded.

Karna stayed still and stared at Krisha. 
Then after a while he raised his hands and wipe of tears from Krisha's cheeks .

Krisha's heart skipped. 

"Tears don't look good on you Krisha, "
Karna uttered. 

Krisha was paused. 

"Why are you crying?? Is it because of me " Karna uttered. 
Krisha got up .

"I'll bring something for you to eat ok "
Saying that she kind off ran out of there .

Mithi laughed out loud .

Karna looked at her
"What ??" He asked. 

"Wanna know how you reached here ??" Mithi asked

He nodded. 

"But first can you help me to get up , I'm a little better now , " Karna replied

Mithi helped him to get up

"I didn't made any scene right ??" He asked. 

Mithi smirk

Then started explaining. 

After the part of Krisha's beating mithi stopped. 

"She called me my man ??" Karna asked smiling like a fool

"Yes ,not only that but also her rage out bust when she found that girl tried to record it , you know she was beating her mercilessly " mithi uttered

"Really??? " Karna asked Being shocked

"Yes   , but all her rage melted at your love confession " mithi uttered in a teasing tone

"My love confession??" Karna asked with a scared look .

Mithi then explain what happened after that .

Karna is now feeling anxious. 

"She might be mad at me right ?? She'll avoid me !! Or will she ask me to leave her??" Karna asked. 

"No fool , she also has feelings for you but just can't accept it now , don't worry" mithi replied.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
As Krisha came downstairs she found Veer .

"They released her with a warning and in the exchange of  a huge money amount,  " Veer uttered.

"What !! They released her !! That bitch" Krisha uttered

"inspector said,  as nothing actually happened and she was caught before handed that's why they can't proceed further " Veer informed. 

"But I won't leave her like this,  I will surely show her she messed with the wrong person " Krisha uttered gritting her teeth

"No need Krisha,  her career is already drown " Veer uttered. 

"How ??" Krisha asked

"Someone posted the recorded part on social media,  and also wrote allegations against her ,which provoked all Karna's fans to protect him and with the help of it , she's now officially banned " Veer replied.

"Nice ,but who did that?? As the none of the restaurant will want to ruin their Hote's good will ,it can't be them ,and police won't do it as well ,then who ??"
Krisha asked

"This question popped into my head as well ,who did that " Veer uttered. 

Something suddenly popped into Krisha's head .

"I know who did this " Krisha uttered with a cold voice

"Who ??" Veer asked. 

At that moment Mithi's coming downstairs. 

"You didn't prepare the food , Karna might be hungry Krisha " mithi uttered. 
Hearing her voice Krisha turned quickly. 

"You did that right?? " Krisha question

"Did what ??"Mithi replied being confused. 

"The thing with Divya " Krisha's voice is cold as ice .

"I did nothing,  what are you talking about " mithi replied

She was about to head towards the kitchen Krisha grabbed her wrist. 

"Don't lie to me at least " Krisha uttered

Mithi got angry now .

"Yes , I did that , I fucking hate the fact that she get released after doing a nasty crime,  you can be a nice person Krisha but I won't tolerate these , so I destroyed her career, which satisfied me , now if you want to scold me or something you can , but I didn't done anything wrong"
Mithi yelled. 

Krisha was paused for a moment Then hugged Mithi .

"Don't get angry , I'm not going to scold you ,  " Krisha uttered.

Mithi then headed towards the kitchen. 

Veer seemed to be very shocked. 

"Don't be that shocked, she always play like this ,in childhood when a girl insulted me in front of the whole class , I didn't cared much ,but you know what , mithi made that girl chased by dogs and one of the dog bit her ,that gitl have to had 6 injection , that's far she can go " Krisha uttered. 

"Interesting,  " Veer uttered.