I put her into a bedroom and put a blanket for her. I turned off the lights and close the door. I almost closed the door when I heard her voice. “jack..” I look at the bed.

“yea?” she looks at me. “can I get a kiss?” this is way too cute. oh stop it jack williams. I walk back inside and crouch down next to her. I step closer to her and kiss her cheeks. “goodnight, y/n.”

I walked away and there she is. she stopped me with holding my arm. “whats wrong now?” I look at her. “im scared of the dark. it reminds me of..” she paused. “of?” she silence and I remembered. “oh, I see. what do you want me to do? read a bedtime story for you?”

“im not that little that you need to read a bedtime story to me.” she's unimpressed. I laugh. “um, besides, can you stay with me?” I'm blinking my eyes slowly. “sorry? you mean, you want me to sleep with you or what?”

she nodded shyly. I chuckles softly and close the door. I went into the bed with her. “right, you're good now?” she nodded. I position myself to look at her. like a dad sleeping with her daughter.

“alright, I'll tell you a story” I started read a bedtime story for her. she really looks like a little kid asking for a dad accompany. after those bedtime story, she fell asleep. “the end..” I caress her hair slowly.

i tried to get up and but I felt my hand get grabbed by her. she holds my hand this entire time. I might cry. “fuck, why you have to be this cute?”

I kiss her hand and I keep my eyes on her. I can't sleep tonight. I'm afraid that something might happened to her. I keep my eyes on until 4 am and I felt asleep.

730 am

I quickly opened my eyes because I thought something happened and I saw she hugs me. in sleep. “oh my god, shh shh” I pat her back. “stop making me love you, y/n. I'm begging you.”

while I pat, pat and pat until I fell asleep again.

your pov

I wake up in 830 am looking jack still asleep while covered by his thick blonde hair. “jack, wake up. it's 830 now.” I tried to wake him up. he doesn't wake up. I gave up and went downstairs to make breakfast.

I thought that he don't sleep last night cuz he wanna make sure everything's alright. but, he fall sleep either. I went to the kitchen and make some pancakes.

jack pov

I opened my eyes and stretch my body. when I saw nobody besides me. I look around the room and there's no y/n. ,“y/n? y/n?” I ran downstairs while shouting her name. “Y/N?!” she pops from the kitchen.

“whats wrong, jack?” I went to her and hug her. “oh thank god.” ok this is weird. “oh um, I'm sorry.” she smiles. “you really loves hugging me aren't you?”

my face turned red. “looks like somebody loves hugging me” she keep teasing me. “stop, y/n.” she chuckles. “its alrighty. I love hugs.” she gives me a kiss on my cheeks. IM SCREAMING WTF IS HAPPENING TO ME.

FOR FUCK SAKESSS

I'm telling ya, this girl is making me falling in love with her like crazy. total crazy. I make up my mind. I look at her and I look somewhere else. should I do this? or shouldn't. I keep thinking all the time.

“i should do this.” I walked to the kitchen and turnem her around. “what again, jack?” I hold her chin and kiss her softly. she looks like enjoying it. after that kiss, I look into her eyes and slicked back her hair behind her ears.

“im telling ya Ms y/n, you are driving me crazy this past few days. for god sake, I love you terribly much.” I kiss her again. but, short. she was speechless. “oh, jack, what has happened into you?”

“alright, what's happening here, are you rejecting me or what?” please.dont say yes. “no, you idiot. I love you too!!” she pulls me into another soft kiss. we really enjoyed that moment.

“i can't believe you're in love with that mf kitzler hostage.” I laugh. “oh c'mon, it's love!!” she hugs me. “i love hugging you. giving me so much comfort.”

night

we watching a movie together and suddenly we heard someone bangs the door. I quickly look at the door. “y/n, you get ready when I say go” she nodded. I took my laptop and stuff and get ready to get away.

“alright, one, two, three!!” we ran slowly to make sure they don't hear that. as we ran upstairs, we heard they bang open the door. “come here, y/n, hurry.”

we hide on the secret basement that lead us to the garage. “what is this place, jack?” she looks around. “this is a secret room to the basement, y/n. pretty cool, yea?”

I put my stuff into the car. “you, sit infront with me.” I open the door to her and she went inside. and I went to my seat and starts driving. “jack..” she turn my face to her.

“please drive slowly.” then, she kiss me. “ I will, honey.” I kiss her cheeks back and starts to drive. that's the only beggining for our new relationship.